Message Boards

Messages By: zen_ii

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 29, 2005, 2:16 pm CDT

Well...

I think the problem with spoiled children is that there just sooooooo annoying.  But if you think about it...people aren't born spoiled so well...um yea.  It's not just the annoying kids fault, it's the parents fault too.  Not that I'm recommending blame.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 29, 2005, 2:31 pm CDT

If you want your children to have friends...

I would be a little tougher at least.  geez.  I mean, I really Don't like it when parents don't disipline there children because apparently the "love them too much".  Well, thats a great way to be taken advantage of by the child you say that too. 

I think at least.  It annoys me though because they don't ground them or do anything and if they do they usually don't follow through with it. lame. geez, at least do something., other than livving out the rest of your life controlled by a child who has no respect for you. 

But if you think about it, making sure that your kids aren't spoiled brats is better for them in the end.  I guess. 

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 3:50 pm CST

CONTROL FREAK!!

Hmmm.  I don't particularly see why people feel a need to be perfect, because your errors and differences make you who you are, I mean, C'mon!  Would You want to have a friend who was perfect?   

besides, perfection is more of an opinion than it is fact. What you see as perfect is completely different from what someone else might cosider perfect. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board