Message Boards

Messages By: qtpie28

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
October 26, 2005, 12:17 pm CDT

3 children later....

I would like to have plastic surgery to fix my stomach.I have had three beautiful children who are truly blessings but my stomach is floppy now and its not too apealing.I have an appointment for a breast reduction consultation in december.after my kids were born my breasts never went back to normal size so I am stuck with extra large breasts.I cannot buy an outfit,I have to buy the pants seperate from the shirts.I wear an 18 pants and my shirts are an xxl.I hate it!and I just started a workout regimine and I want to lose the weight but I am worried if I do,where else am I going to sag?medicaid will be paying for my breast surgery but they will not pay for my stomach surgery.So,if I could have any plastic surgery done I would have my stomach done.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
October 26, 2005, 12:27 pm CDT

miss my kids....

hello.I gave my first daughter to my mom and step-dad.It was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made.They told me how great it would be and that I could see her whenever I wanted,I havent seen my now 9 year old daughter for about 5 years.I am not allowed to call her,write to her or even think about her.Thats what I was told.I also gave my son to my ex fiances parents because we didnt have the finances to care for him.The difference is that I get to talk to him on a regular basis.He is spoiled rotten.I miss my kids and the point is,if I could do it again I would never give them to thier grandparents.I would have raised them myself.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board