Messages By: momof2_14

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 27, 2005, 9:57 am CDT

crying, crying, crying

Quote From: madi2ava

I have a 6 mo. old daughter who is soooo attached to me.  She won't let my mother, father, sister, and sometimes even my husband hold her.  She will just cry and scream at the top of her lungs until she is  almost choking.  I know the crying has nothing to do with her being in any pain or any other reason because as soon as I pick her up or take her from someone else she is all smiles!  I have a 3 1/2 yr. old as well who was attached to me as a baby but not nearly to the extent this one is.  I'm starting to get really run down and drained because I feel like I'm her only caregiver and can never get a break because she won't let anyone else take care of her.  Any advice for weaning her off of me so other people can help with her?

I have the same problem but my son is 14 months he will not let anyone hold him except my husband and I. someone will try to talk to him when i am holding him and he will turn his head away or cry and if someone holds him that isn't us he will scream bloody murder. sometimes when he wakes up in the middle of the night my husband gets him he will cry and scream until i take him from his dad , it is getting bad and his grandparent's would like to take him over night or for a couple of hours but he will cry the whole time we are gone , i know this because he has done it a couple of times before. i don't know what to do either because my other son has always been a people person and was never shy so i never had to deal with this problem someone please help! 

momof2_14 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board