blank
October 31, 2005, 6:57 pm CST

Nope new username doesn't work either! It's me - Sharon. Good Night Everyone

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 6:28 am CST

Moderator-thanks - didn't work - I'll report again!

Quote From: DrPhilBoard4

Give this a try: 

If you are using Internet Explorer, at the top click "Tools".     In the dropdown menu click "Internet Options".      In "Temporary Internet Files" click "Delete Files" (you may want to click "Delete Cookies" also, to clear space)     In "History", click "Clear History".   Click "OK"   Close your browser and any open windows.   Reboot/restart your computer      If that does not take care of your problem, again, click the Help button, scroll down to "How do I report a problem?", and click "Message Boards/Diaries Support Form", or go to http://admin.drphil.com/messageboard/contact/ 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 6:31 am CST

Good Morning All

Obviously it is the browser, because I can post with a different browser.  I guess I'll have to call sbcglobal and find out how to correct the problem. 

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! 

Big Group Hug, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 6:44 am CST

LOIS

Quote From: sanjuangal

Good morning one and all!!!  I am so in love with my new machine - I can't stay off of it!!   

How's everyone this morning??  Did y'all survive Halloween??  Last year I bought gobs of candy and no one came because of the dogs.  The year before I ran out - go figure.  So this year, I opted out so my husband not liking my decision too much, disconnected the doorbell.  Men!! 

IE is done  - the windows are open and fresh air is blowing through the house.  It feels good.   

Hope to catch y'all a bit later.   Hugs   Lois 

No open windows for me - it's 34 degrees here right now! 

Enjoy! 

Hugs, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 6:45 am CST

TRACY

Quote From: tdperry

So glad you can post even if it is with a differnet browser. So glad to have you back. I missed you!!! 

Hugs, TRacy 

Thanks!  I'm glad to post too.  I just don't like having to sign out and then into another explorer, so I'll be calling today to see what setting I need to change. 

Hope you have a great day! 

Hugs, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 7:13 am CST

LADEAN

Quote From: crazytxgal

Glad to see that you can post again...I use my SBC browser to post, but I have run into that problem as well before..Just glad your back and able to post.....Hope you are having a great day my sweet platinum buddy. 

Hugs 

Ladean 

I compared all the internet settings and they match.  So, I'm guessing it has something to do with the security program attached to SBC.  I'm not very computer illiterate, so I'll have to call them, I suppose. 

Where is Joe when we need him ?  LOL!  He's our computer expert here. 

Hugs, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 8:12 am CST

ALL

• Teresa - See ya Friday, my friend.  We will miss you while you are working!
  • Linda - Hi chipper lady - I'm back and windy again!  Told you to be careful what you prayed for - LOL
  • Janet - Isn't it amazing what a good nights sleep will do?  Don't work too hard today.
  • Tracy - Thanks for bringing back the daily challenge - there were a few other things on that list, but don't ask me to remember them  - LOL!  Great advice to Suzi about moving even when not feeling well - it makes sense, but I'd not thought of it that way.
  • Emma - I agree with the others - this is not a "Have to", it's a "Want to".  You'll get there.
  • Connie - get off he phone - LOL!  Just kidding!
  • Tabitha - thanks for your suggestions - appreciate the help!
  • Heather - congratulations on your workouts - you are doing so fantastic.  Hoping the school give you all the cooperation you need.
  • BJ - Glad to see you here with us today - we miss you when you're not here with us.
  • Anita - Have a great day my friend! 
  • Cathy - are you gettig any I.E. in?  This is what you get for confessing to me - LOL!  I like Tracy's I.E. Fairy.  I may have to borrow it.
  • Joe - Where are you???????
  • Ladean - what a treasure you are to this board.  Always here for us all.  Hope your MIL is feeling better today.
  • Cat - Finding that balance is not always easy, but it sure feels better when it's reached.  Hope you have a fun filled day with the kiddos.
  • Barbara  - You know I love ya!
  • Lois - My TS - love ya mostest and bestest!
  • To all I didn't mention by name - not intentional - I'm getting old and can't recall everyone's names - Just know that you are loved!

Giant Group Hug, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 8:14 am CST

LATER

I'm off to get some badly needed grocery shopping done.  My cupboards are beginning to look like Old Mother Hubbard's.  Not a good thing. 

I'll check in when I return! 

Group Hug, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 11:10 am CST

I'm Back

Got my groceries, so I'm set for a while - thank goodness.  I'm generally not fond of grocery shopping, but today I have to admit it was nice getting out of the house for a while.   

Jeannie - thanks for the kind words - you are a very special gal to us too.  You made my day!  Thanks again! 

Debbie - that food chasing Grannie is such a challenge for you.  Whenever you speak of her I get a mental image of her chasing you all around the house and it sure gives me a giggle.  Enjoy your evening. 

Thanks for all the warm welcomes back - I appreciate the loving kindness in you all. 

Big Group Hug, 

Sharon 

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
November 1, 2005, 1:42 pm CST

JANET

You have a good attitude.  Sometimes we have to experience these things in life to learn the lessons.  They are hard lessons to learn, but in the end, they are worth it.   

Hugs, 

Sharon 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board