Messages By: smjm7288

User Mood
Embarrassed

Message Emote
blank
November 8, 2005, 7:17 am CST

11/11 Dating Disasters

Quote From: wildkardde

I also don't believe in online dating.  Why take something that should be a personal and intimate experience and religate it to the online world which is none of these things.

In regards to the "Perfect 10" thing,  that isn't something that has a finite definition.  Any relationship is always growing and evolving.  People change and what people want changes.   However I would say that I could never marry someone who I didn't think was the most beautiful I had ever seen.   I just couldn't do it any other way.

I am currently using match.com and now I am wondering WHY? I have been on a couple of dates, the one guy I thought we hit it off had alot in common and  then get an e-mail stating we don't have any chemisrty (at least he was honest). Give me a break after one date and he can already tell. I have sent pics of myself to some of these guys and then you don't hear back from them. I am not a tall blonda with big boobs, but I am an attractive woman. So as far as I am concerned this is not the place to try to meet a mate.    

I also don't want to sit in the bar trying to meet someone. I am 41, any ideas on how to meet a decent man???   

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board