Message Boards

Messages By: sarahann

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2007, 5:22 pm CST

Upset

The mother may not be the best mother in the world, but the aunt is toxic... I don't know what she is doing in the picture, but she needs far away from that child.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
March 22, 2007, 10:14 pm CDT

Danielynn

If anyone even remotely suggested that one of my children was not mine, I would be the first in line to take a DNA test...  Maybe Howard is the father.  I don't think so....If Larry is the father what Howard is doing amounts to kidnapping.  Larry tried to get a DNA test as soon as the baby was born.  He had nothing to gain at that time....  Anna was still alive.  This is just not fair.  So what if Howard has gotten attached to the baby, and he loses her.  He brought it on himself.

Another thing.. what about any legal documents that Anna signed.  It's obvious she was taking

drugs.  Would any of those be legal......  like a birth certificate and a will.  Who is looking into

that?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 31, 2007, 10:59 pm CDT

Baby Daniellynn

Quote From: pearlhanna

Thanks mountains4me for the response.

If Larry Birhead is the father, I think he is in this for the fame and money.  Howard K. doesn't need anyone's money.  Doesn't he have his own?  He is a lawyer, correct?

I am sitting here listening to Dr. Phil's closing words that a DNA test should be done.  That will say who the father is but not the Dad.  I feel the baby is better off with Howard.

I believe Howard has the baby's best interest.  He is caring and nurturing this child.  Question... not that its my business and not relavent, how much is Mr. Birkhead worth?  I look at Howard's eyes and I see sincerity and love for the baby; I look at Mr. Birhead and I get the feeling he wants 15 minutes of fame.

I'm sorry that's my "take."  If I offended anyone, I don't mean to.  Just don't sue me... I don't own much :).

Pearlhanna

Howard says he is living off his parents...  Larry has a very well paying job and he was trying to get a DNA test before any of this make headlines.  Why should a parent be denied their child just because someone else wants it --- especially if a nice hunk of change may go with it.  All along I think Howard has been it for the money - not Larry.  Well, who knows if Larry would make a great Dad....  He hasn't been given the chance....

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 13, 2007, 12:27 am CDT

09/12 The Nanny Affair, Part 1

Quote From: heerank

This guy is completely ridiculous -- so immature, uncaring, and will not accept his responsibility in all this.  He keeps deflecting the questions.  His wife is the worst, though.  How STUPID do you have to be to see this kind of behavior over and over and still believe he might change?  She needs a lot of help.  I feel bad for her friend, who is obviously trying to help open her shut eyes.  The guy is a CAD.  Plain and simple.  This one is driving me crazy!  WAKE UP LADY.  YOU MARRIED A JERK.
You feel sad for her friend???  You've got to be kidding.    The husband sounds like a real loser, but what is the friend doing living there?  She sounds like a butinsky.  I'm surprised Dr. Phil didn't tell her to shut up.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board