Message Boards

Messages By: diane02

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
November 14, 2005, 6:53 am CST

love being single

I am so glad I found this message board because it is something that I have been dealing with.  I am single and have never been married, nor do I have any kids.  I have been in relationships but always come out wishing I had never gotten into them.  I guess I am too independent.  I just don't feel that I am a "needy" person.  My 2 best friends can't be alone and are always frustrated because they can't find or keep a man around.  They are constantly stressed out or fighting with their boyfrriends.  I always sacasticlaly tell them "Gee you're having such a good time, maybe I need a boyfriend too".  They are so desperate sometimes its very sad to watch them.   While they are so busy trying to find somebody I feel that they are missing out on so many other things in life.  But I suppose they think I am missing out on something too.  I just don't want to spend all my time going from bar to bar  looking for somebody.  I don't think you're going to find what you want there either.  And I don't want to go on-line either.  That scares me.  One of my friends has met some guys on there.  She says they're nice, but I don't have a good feeling about doing anything like that.   

I guess I just want someone to tell me if I am the one whose missing out or what? 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board