Message Boards

Messages By: blazes06

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
angry
December 7, 2005, 3:31 pm CST

depression

I am depressed and angry because the medications that i am taking are not working. I have delt with this for over 12 years. Things are not getting better. Some days are good but most are bad. I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality disorder also. I know things will get better. Does anyone else go thru these things.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
anxious
December 7, 2005, 3:36 pm CST

it feels good

Sorry to say when i purge, it feels good. Sad to say. Its when i am very anxious that i do it. That sounds messed up doesnt it? I started when i was 38 years of age. Has anyone found a way to stop doing it? please help.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
anxious
December 7, 2005, 3:43 pm CST

Quote From: labelfree

Yes I do and with a husband going off and being Dr. phil jr. here in the background i am slowly going NUTS!!! 

Help help help.. 

He is driving me nuts talking about the frickin guy on tv about the frickin Marshals' on TV..He is MR. KNOW IT all...He say's THATS ME as he blows his nose...... 

HELP  lets make it juicy he says as he calls me a name I cant type omn this message board.... 

thanks for replying. I can make it real juicy.......but right now my mind is drawing a big fat blank. Those KNOW IT ALLS can really get to you. ha ha.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
anxious
December 7, 2005, 3:48 pm CST

Quote From: hisjewel

no it doesn't sound messed up i think it feels good to but i haven't really been eating lately but when i do and i dthdrow up it does feel so good......  it probabley does sound messed up to others but not to me
thanks for that support. just need to find a way of not doing it. But at least I am not alone in this. thanks...

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
hopeful
December 8, 2005, 7:50 am CST

Its a Good day

Hi everyone,  

today is a beautiful day. usually during the winter months its not. My husband got back from a trip and its nice to have him at home. I was very depressed while he was gone. I have alot of disquieting thoughts but they are on the back burner so to speak. I have to just enjoy the day if i feel good... Anyone else out there having a good day today?  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
worried
December 8, 2005, 8:11 am CST

medications

My medications for my Depression and Bi polar are not working. The doctors have tried almost every drug there is for me. But they cant get the right combinations and/or i am very sensitive to the medications. I am worried that i am going to go back into the black hole that i go into when i am not on the meds. Anyone with same problem?

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
anxious
December 8, 2005, 8:29 am CST

do i do it or not

Hi this is blaze06.  

I want to throw up so bad. It aches in my body to do it. But i decided to write on the message board instead. Maybe that would help me not to do it. It makes me feel like a heel every time I throw up. But at same time releases the anxiety that I am feeling. i hate feeling this way. sorry being so negative...  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
quiet
December 9, 2005, 7:18 am CST

to JCG

Quote From: horselady7

Wish I could be so excited about my husband comming home.  All i can feel is dread as to what a donkey's rear he is going to be. 

JCG 

Sorry you feel that way about your husband. I try to look at the good in mine even when i am not having a good day. There has to be a reason why you married him.  

hope your having a better day with him today.  

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
confused
December 9, 2005, 7:27 am CST

to hisjewels

no it doesn't sound messed up i think it feels good to but i haven't really been eating lately but when i do and i dthdrow up it does feel so good......  it probabley does sound messed up to others but not to me
it sounds like you have been purging for along time. i am sorry that your not eating lately. have you had any health problems due to the bulimia. i havent yet. But my therapist wants to talk to me about this issue the next  time i see her. i want to over come this terrible thing that i do. i feel so worthless and depressed after i do it. along with the high that i get from it. i am not sure why i do it. do you know why you do it?

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
December 9, 2005, 1:29 pm CST

to: hisjewels

am glad you went to the doctor. Maybe they can find something out. its a constant challenge not to purge. i havent done it long enough to have medical problems yet. hang in there. others do care what happens to you.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board