Message Boards

Messages By: nascarfan8

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
December 8, 2005, 3:02 pm CST

I know how you feel

I know how you feel I am a mother of an 8 year old boy and I use to be the same way with him as you are not as harsh but it was right up there next to you. I had no right to be that way. I had to train myself not to be and I still work on it everyday. These peole that say those things about you they do not know what you go through I am not saying that it is right but it is not right for them to be so harsh either,. I know that you can do this if I can then anyone can you hang in there girl I promise that you will make it through this and if you need to talk I am here. You remember what I said you hang in there....

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
December 9, 2005, 5:38 am CST

I am in Williford Arkansas

Hello there my name is Alisha I am from Williford Arkansas. And I started on a weight loss endevor about 4 months ago. I started a little thing called the South Beach Diet(Sorry Dr. Phil but I could not afford the book that you have out it was $5 verses $18) I love the Diet and now it has become a lifestyle and it is not hard to live with after you have been on it for a week. I was 230#'s when I started and now I am 208#'s and I still work on it everyday. But now I am less obesessed with it, like I said it is a way of life now for me. I just wanted to have other people to share my sucess with and hear their sucess stories to. I am here and I am a good listener......

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board