Message Boards

Messages By: mommof3

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
frustrated
December 9, 2005, 11:07 pm CST

I got them, now what do i do for them to help them?

I was recently blessed with the return of my two older children, they have been living with their father since our divorce 7 years ago. Although they are good children, they have been emotionally scared by their father and step mothers drug use and eventual arrest in Oct. I have been trying to get them out for 2 years. The police and CPS put them in my custody. They are in counciling, however, i have a hard time getting them to listen, to even pick up garbage off the floor, i can tell them but the only time they actually listen is when i pick it up myself and stuff it in their beds for them to clean up before they go to bed. They had been left to their own devices and My oldest became the parent of her 7 year old brother. they only time they had normal was when i had my visitation on the weekends. they were well behaved on those weekends, i hardly ever had any problems, but now, its everyday and there is something new, the only thing  i cannot complain about is their school work, they are doing GREAT in school, im at my wits end with the atitudes and the disrespect though, what can i do to ease them out of this heart ache they must be having?

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
frustrated
December 20, 2005, 9:55 pm CST

Ouch He bit me agian!

I have a 15 month old toddler that will NOT stop biting, He is teething a little but i believe it has become a habit with him. I have had tons of advise from friends and parents, One says Bite him back, another says Flick him on his mouth ,another says put him down and walk away, another says react, another says dont react. I am very confused as to what will work with him. I dont want to use phyisical means to end this problem however, i am at my wits end, he is about to start preschool in January and im worried that he will be rejected for biting his classmates. Please help me find something that will work.

User Mood
Distressed

Message Emote
sad
March 3, 2006, 9:14 pm CST

Tired of being huge!

I am a single mom of three and ever since my third was born i seem to keep going up and up and up..I thought nursing was supposed to  burn calories!..I am sure i am past 260 now, and im scared to death. my doctor told me it was a heck of a back pack i was carring and i better do something soon. I dont have any motivaters except my children who are wonderful. Im in Sacramento, my email is codystewart05@sbcglobal.net if you want to encourage each other, shoot me a message.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board