Messages By: epadgett

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
December 9, 2005, 6:14 pm CST

Arkansas Here

Quote From: nascarfan8

Hello there my name is Alisha I am from Williford Arkansas. And I started on a weight loss endevor about 4 months ago. I started a little thing called the South Beach Diet(Sorry Dr. Phil but I could not afford the book that you have out it was $5 verses $18) I love the Diet and now it has become a lifestyle and it is not hard to live with after you have been on it for a week. I was 230#'s when I started and now I am 208#'s and I still work on it everyday. But now I am less obesessed with it, like I said it is a way of life now for me. I just wanted to have other people to share my sucess with and hear their sucess stories to. I am here and I am a good listener......

I live in the Searcy area, and I would love to have some buddies in Arkansas.  It would be great to have someone to be accountable to.  At my highest weight I was at 292, and I am pleased to say that I lost 50 lbs.  The problem that I am having now is for the last year I am at a plateau that I can't seem to get past.  At my highest point I was taking two different types of blood pressure medicines, and now I am off of them both.  I feel really good, but I so need to lose about 75 more pounds.  I could really use the encouragement, but most of all someone to answer to. 

Lanie 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
January 3, 2006, 12:27 pm CST

Hey

Quote From: kristen33

Looks like we're spread out all over the state...My name is Kristen and I live in Little Rock.  I need to lose 75+ pounds and think I could really benefit from having  a friend go through this with me.  I know my family and friends would help if I just asked, but I want someone who really understands the struggle.  Any takers? 

Kristen 

I lost about 60 lbs about a year ago.  I went into a plateau and have never been able to shake it.  I still have about 80 more pounds to go.  I just can't seem to get motivated.  I had a horrible time over the Christmas break.  I ate like there was no tomorrow, and now my body thinks I am starving it to death because I am trying to eat right. 

I would love to talk back and forth with you.  I really think that I need someone to be accountable to.  I am trying to keep my calories at 1500 per day.  I am also trying to walk at least 3 times a week for about 20 minutes.  I hope to increase this at time goes on. 

It would be great to hear from you. 

Elaine  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board