Message Boards

Messages By: afraid

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 16, 2006, 10:08 am CDT

good job dr phil

i havent rolled on the floor laughing so hard scince i was a child,and im still rofl  you gave that jerk just what he needed lol  hahaha, god made women to give us a companion not to be a slave or a servent and i was very upset to see how he was theating his wife he was blessed with a good loving woman,she deserves to be treated as a equal as all women do its a sad thing to see somany women bein mistreated by men, i relly didnt see a change in that mans future other that the noumber of people living with him he will be alone dr phil please keep an eye on her i think he will try to make her sorry for coming to you for help i saw that in his eyes, call me crazey if you like but i have that gift i see things from within,  i loved it when you said he was like a dog runnin up nad down the fence barkin and reached a open gate come on out and lets see what you got im rotfl now at that you hit the nail dead on the head  lol   

job well done i watch ur show every day and this was by far the best ive seen, ohhh to the women you got to teach him a lesson ladies well done  lol i too believe a man should cook clean house and do laundry, its not ur job to raise ur husband,thats mamas job when he was a child,i grew up with 5 sisters, and i love to do my part in helpin out and feel every man should as well you guys and ladies gave my heart such a uplift today thank you all,and may god bless every one ,just sign me as one crazey guy but lovin every day of it  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
surprised
May 17, 2006, 9:10 am CDT

brandon you made the wise choice

dr phil i too am a recovering drug addic,ive been clean for a very long time so long ive lost count of the years and days,my drug of choice was crack cocain,i went to a 21day rehab clinic whear i was told that it was not goin to give me any cure or stop me from using drugs when i returned to the general public, but they were going to give me the tools i needed and teach me how to use them, but its all up to me to apply them in my journey to a clean and sober life,it took some time for me to apply thease tools but once i did my life relly did get better,while i was a user i didnt think i was hurting no one but myself, well little did i know just how much i was hurting the people that i love and love me,and the most amazing thing i discovered whils standing in the restroom in rehab on my pitty pot when i looked up and saw the person in that mirrow lookin back at me i saw the person responcible for all my problems, guess who i was looking at?   me, thear and then i knew it was noones falt but mine thats when my healing began, i was ablt to see and admit to muself that i truley had a problem,it was time for me to be true to myself if not to anyone ealx, i was afraid to louse all my friends i hung around with, i didnt want to be all alone trying to stop using drugs, most of all i didnt want to hurt thear feelings by not using drugs with them anymore,after all we all had been through a lot togather,but guess what i prayed that god would help and guide my heart on the road to recovery ,i learned to listen to god with my heart not my ears,and you know what all my friends i used drugs wernt a problem at all i didnt have to hurt any one they all dumped me   lol, at first i was very hurt but i knew i had to change all my playmates, and my playground as well,staying clean is a day to day job 24 hours a day, but if you relly want to you can do it , im not goin to say its a easy thing at first all i could think of was tryin to find a way to use, i beat that problem by telling on my self befroe i ever got back out on the streets i sat down and wrought my mother a long letter telling her all the ways i decived her to get her car to go look for drugs, belive me this worked she dosent let me use her car even today not beacouse she dosent love me but beacouse she dose a car is a trigger for me and i know it,alot of money in my hands are also a trigger for me so i dont keep any money on me i give it all to her, what im trying to tell you is i think you relly want to recover from drug use and let you in on a few tools i was given tell on urself beacouse you love ur parents let them help you by not giving you any thing that can trigger the demon or monkey if you perfer, all rehab can do is give you the tools which you already have now learn to apply them, your life is worth the effort i promice you it is in time you wont think about usin drugs all the time ,you will think about it every now and then tho, when ur a adaic you cant help but to want to use but remember you do have a choice, chouse not to use as i finley learned to do your life is worth saving make write all your rongs that you can some you may not be able to ever make rite but atleast you try, never be afraid to tell the people you love and love you how sorry you are that you didnt see the pain you were causing them, your heart and thears will feel alot better i know i was whear you are now,just sighn    me as someone who knows what your goin through and cares about you

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
May 17, 2006, 12:21 pm CDT

brandon thank god you have the parents you do

dr phil i am sitting here reading all this feed back, boy am i lucky to have a loving famely,  i cant beleive all the people that think brandons familey needs to just throw him away like a broken peice of furniture, my  god were talkin about another humanbeing here people,yes he has a problem but honestly he was given a choice of rehab or jail he chose jail that took alot of courage to do, he knew he had to be some place whear he couldnt get his hands on any drugs, yes he has put his familey through pure hell, but honestly when your a drug addic you dont know ur hurting any one but your self,and for all you people out thear that say addiction is not a desease you are sooo wrong it has been proven, i know i am a recovering addic, never tried herion but i did love crack cocainand i can tell you this 1 is toomany and 10,000 are no0t enough, so people lighten up on brandon he knows he made a mistake, and now he is paying for it, its sooo hard to stay off drugs when thear on every street corner in america, want to know who i blame, not brandon, but our goverment, try to find a cuban cigar in this country, i challenge every one to do this so people lets put the blame whear it truley belongs,   remove the drugs and this world will be a better and safer place for every one,and yeah you guessed it im pissed at all the people that think brandon is a lost cause i applawd  his loving familey, his mother needs to learn how not to enable him but she dosent need to give up on him and people when i was in rehab my roommate was smoking crack in the restroom so see brandon made the better choice in choosing jail

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 22, 2006, 4:42 pm CDT

i agree with you dr phil

its a pitty that the law enforcement didnt wait till you could finish your investagition, however i understant they didnt want to give that pervert time to clean his computer,s drive up as i know it only takes 1hour to completely reprogam a comp, but i do agerr with you 100%, oh  yeah thankyou very much for providing a link to watch dog i found 4 sex offinders within 3 blocks from whear i live dr phil i just dont know why people have to be so wicked in this world god didnt intend for people to be this way why cant every one live the way god intended us too? i am soo sad at this very moment, it relly makes me wish i could hurry up and leave this world,dr phil it wouldnt relly bither me if i were to drop dear this very moment, ive relly seen more than i wish to,and the thought of a man of the cloth and him gettin away with it and still in the church as a preast !!!omg!!! has satin relly taken over our place of worship? i wish i had a better outlook but after seeing just how far people were willing to go for a sickining sex act well that did it for me i relly dont want to stay in a world like this but seemes i dont have that choice, i must stay till god says i can leave,just wish he would hurry things along, you did a very good thing bringing that man to justice, god bless you for that and o pray you will continue to seek thease perverts out and remove them from scocity good job dr phil your heart is in the rite place and brother it showes your a good man this world relly needs more like you,and as for the poor guy that has to go undercover and catch thease people well all i can say is god bless you  for puttin up with what you must induer to bring them down i know it takes a special person to do what you have to do i believe you work for god himself ,ands just incase your wondering no im not a nut case just a man that truley had no ideathat all this stuff went on,and i relly am sickened at the very thought good job guys god bless you all

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 22, 2006, 6:12 pm CDT

watch dog is free

all you have to do is type in your address street and home # state and zip code it takes a few min to load but it will if you just wait, dont clik the bar that says to clik here if it dosent refresh in 10 seconds just wait it will work it gives you the offenders name address and a photo of the offender i got to watch dog by using dr phils link, after the page loaded i added it to my favorites, you can join the watch dog group in which you have to pay 10:$  but you can look to see if you have sex offenders in your area for free, please try it again and just wait a few min for map to load it will i promice you, thank you and sorry to see so many people havin so much trouble trying to load the map,

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
May 23, 2006, 7:20 am CDT

how is it that dr phil can find thease evil people

you know dr phil youe relly amazing you have done what our law enforcement has failed to do im watching the show at this very moment boy i hope micheal gets his ancers, why do we pay law enfircement they cant do nothing it takes dr phil to leed them by the hand to law breakers and i mean fellons who have been undiscovered untill dr phil puts them on tv,dr phil please dont get mad but im givin you a nicname  bloodhound phil, lol  your relly that good,nothing or no one eascapes from you  we need to get to the problem of how someone can go 22 years without ever being caught 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
May 24, 2006, 7:39 am CDT

dr phil is rite

ex means no longer togather, think long and hard bill, it is possible to make it work but a ex must remain a ex my last marrage involved, a ex on my now ex wifes side they had 3 kids togather, he would come to our house let himself in and wake us while we were in bed, well needless to say im single again and plan to remain that way after 3 merrages and all failing, i just gave it up and relly im happier now than ive ever been, if you let it happen a ex will spoil every thing you have worked so hard to have togather,what im tryin to say i guess is if you love her and relly want to make it work step up to the bat bill, put the ex in his place let him know that hes now the ex dont let him be no more that just the kids father,listen to dr phil he knows best, i learned every thing the hard way,your lucky you dont have too!!!  tempertamtemarns dont help eather, i tried all that too  lol, it just makes you look like a fool, 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 24, 2006, 8:28 am CDT

i dont think if band dad watches the shows tape 10 times hell get it

i think the only thing that will relly help party dad is to hit rock bottom give his life to jesus and go to rehab the child deserves a better chance than what he is willing to give personaly i think its a lost cause, but im not the doc, but i do know that partying and trying ao be a dad last dont mix, he needs to wake up and smell the coffee let the booze  go its a dead end street, and it only hurts the ones who dont deserve to be hurt, its never too late to change but sometimes a person needs to have that wake up kick in the butt, being a husband and father comes first, music well in my opinion comes last but every one has thear own opinion, but he relly dose need to think of what kind of message hes sending to the child, girl you need to pack yourself and your childs thingsup and go home and dont have nothing to do with this guy till he gets some real help!!!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
May 24, 2006, 10:51 am CDT

dr phil do girls or young women know the danger of posting pics of them self on a web site?

i my self if i were a woman would never post a pic of me on the web thats dangerous, every sickoo in the country can stalk you that way, maybe dr phil needs to do a show on the dangers of  posting pics on the web, my god if you dont have safe search on  when you search a web site dont have the kids any whear near your computer, when searching immages its appaling to what you see, im scared to death now to ever do a immage search, its soo vulgar appaling and very nasty as to what comes in, my god ladies please have morrals dont post things like that on the web,

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
May 24, 2006, 11:31 am CDT

its a very sad thing to see people not even give dr phil a chance

in seeing that angee dumped bill on the plane trip home from the show relly made me sad i wish dr phil had this show when i was younger maybe i could have made my marriges work, he relly has alot of good advice for people willing to listen to him, dr phil i was a (bill ) but i learned the hard way, didnt take too long for me to see the error of my ways, i was also married to a girl like angee boy that was relly a mess and a true turning point in my life, just wish i would have had a chance to take advantage to all the wisdom you offer, (man i would have been a better person) it relly saddens my heart to see people happy to hurt anothers heart as i know it takes a long time for a broken heart to heal!!! but relly angee could have atleast waited till the plane landed and got bill to himself at a private moment to dump him, in my book that was dispicable on her part )after all bill has a heart too, just hope he dosent let that keep him from finding the wright girl for him,

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board