Message Boards

Messages By: bebren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 23, 2005, 9:49 am CDT

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone! :) I'm happy that we are back on the message boards!  Look forward to hearing from everyone again soon! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:08 am CDT

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone! :) Today seems a little better, more people on the message board.  Hello to everyone, I missed you.  I am going to e-mail a few people and let them know that we are "back on."  I think I am actually back to being "BEBREN" today.  I figured out how to get my original log on ID to sign on.  There is so much technical information for us to learn here, we will just have to teach each other. Did you know that we have spell check, that is cool ! (The "ABC check" is spell check).  Have a great day! Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 3:24 pm CDT

Brenda

Hello Brenda,

How are you?  I missed you and everyone on this board.  I changed my e-mail address a while back and in the process lost a lot of e-mail addresses that had been saved, so I didn't have yours or Linda's to start the process of e-mailing you all, however, I did think of you all and thanks for thinking of me.  I'm glad you all were in touch that way.  On another message board of mine, the "founder" of it and I were in touch almost daily and then a couple of others I talked to also, so I didn't feel completely out of touch with the Dr. Phil WLC people overall. Still, it's not the same as the message boards.  I'll be really happy when we get back into the normal "rhythm" of the message boards and everyone knows that we are back on here.  I am proud of you for doing the RSP, I was thinking of you and wondering how it was going.  Glad it was successful.  It is very hot here in Oklahoma, so I have been walking almost daily at a mall or a store for my intentional exercise and have been eating better.  My parents have noticed that I have lost weight.  It is great to be back in touch with you! Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 8:06 am CDT

Linda

Linda,

Hi, I am happy to have contact with you again.  I'm glad we all back on the message boards.  I hope you can find your diaries.  It's so nice to see your face (and your son's face) on the message boards again! (even if it is a different name).  Take care! :) Brenda

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 12:53 pm CDT

Linda

Linda,

That was funny!  It's good to be back! :) Take care! Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 1:06 pm CDT

Brenda

Brenda,

What you wrote is so true, I think it is those childhood treats like sweets that are our comfort foods now and also the foods that we think "I can have that if I want to because I'm an adult no one is going to tell me not to eat it", then we have to rethink it that "I'm an adult and I choose to eat healthy foods for myself."  I find that if I do things like play with "silly putty" or "play dough" just for fun or chew on bubble gum, it helps me with the urge to be a kid for fun instead of eating for fun or comfort.  Just my thoughts after reading what you said.  Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 1:13 pm CDT

Hi Karen! :)

Quote From: kuntrygal

YESS!!! I finally found my buddies! It's me, Karen, kepeters. Changed my username. Hugs to all!

Karen

Hi Karen! :)  I'm happy that you found us here.  Glad to see you again, my friend.  Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 1:15 pm CDT

Anna Marie

Anna Marie! :)  Hello!  I am happy to see that you found it here! :)  Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
July 26, 2005, 3:37 am CDT

Niki

Quote From: lostsoul2s

How was your day? mine was great!!!!!!!!!

Niki,

I'm glad you had a great day yesterday! :) You must be happy that your board is up and running again and people are finding their way back "home."  I had a great day yesterday, too.  I went swimming for 30 min. and loved it! Take care! :) Bren

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 26, 2005, 3:41 am CDT

Connie

Connie, It's nice to see that you found us again, all the way from the out back, Australia--ha ha! :) Take care! :) Bren

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board