Message Boards

Messages By: dardar

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
August 5, 2007, 8:14 am CDT

No way is it wrongful punishment

I feel the punishment should fit the "crime". When I was growing up we respected our parents and every adult was greeted with respect such as Auntie this and Uncle so and so. Somewhere between now and the fifties parents have thought working and money were more important than children. If those kids had been taught right in the beginning regardless of two parents or one none of our american teenagers would be doing this or even having to bring it to the attention of TV. We let so many people tell us what we should do and not do. Baloney! We brought them into this world and were to give them life skills to live like adults. It is parents in the end who loose when they do not do their jobs then blame it on teachers or whomever else. I lost my mother at an early age and was raised by a stepmother who has never been thought of as a stepmother. She was a mother. Right is right! Wrong is wrong. Sure some kids have problems but not every household. I have two grown children and now a stepson and my foot goes down and they know I mean what I say. My grown children are on their own and have good jobs and friends and houses they own. This one will be the same. Prayers are lacking in households where children rule the roost. Short of maiming or killing humbleness is a good thing. Embarrass them to the hilt.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
December 14, 2008, 7:38 am CST

Little Caylee

I too have followed this story since day one on Nancy Grace. I am appalled at the unwillingness to co-operate from the TOTS MOM! I feel it iwas all a game. Obviously this girl is just a bad person. I mean she has stole from grandparents,parents and little Caylee. Why on earth would they remove the death penalty. I agree in some instances death is not the option but if these remains are little Caylee Maries they need to rethink the death penalty. She is not mentally unstable she is a habitual criminal and unfortunately it took the loss of little Caylee to bring it to light. I somewhat wonder about the mother of Casey. This Cindy. While I am a mother as well, why did she treat Casey with Kid Gloves? Why would you wash a pair of pants that smelled sooo bad? I love my daughter also but I have a maker that would say shame on me if I stood up for wrong. Sometimes we have to separate ourselves, yes be there by praying but realize that her child is not above this ungodly task. She knows her daughter more so than the dad I do believe. He at least testified and was truthful. I do believe the mother was told and it appears she let Casey run her. As for the brother Lee I believe he was smart in somewhat bowing out. How can anyone continually tell lies and exaggerate. I believe it was sure drawn out but as they say...What goes around, Comes around. There was a reason she was found at this time and the whole world was attuned. To sit on that jury would be a daunting task but if it were me...there would be no mental defense. The girl became a women when she had the baby girl  not a mother as she snowed everyone into thinking. As a loving mother we learn all too soon to help and point in the right direction not string along and try not to upset them. Had the Mother of Casey just come out and asked her what did she do with the child and somewhat instigated a response I feel with Casys  attitude she would have just yelled in tempered tone and it would have been out before now. What about the fact her mother wanted to raise little Caylee...Casey just wanted the attention. I for the love of Jesus can not believe why the parents could not see she was what she has become? I believe this was spite toward her mother and was done somewhat intentional. I mean tape around the mouth of these remains, and she should be punished accordingly. I could go on and on....but I do not fault the police or the detectives I commend them though it took so long. I often wondered if she were a little too close with her Attorney as she wanted so much a man in her life and if he knew she did this from the get go then God Help him as well putting George and Cindy and THE WORLD on this charrade....Sometimes being a good lawyer is coming clean and not being the crooks many of us feel they are. A greedy world but this was just atrocious and she needs to get the FULLEST form of justice. and not the bull she is only 22 years old if she doesnt then hey world she played us tooooo!...darline

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board