Message Boards

Messages By: pinkcadillac08

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
December 29, 2007, 7:55 am CST

Am I Worth more than a Big Mac?

For the young lady who weighs 375, my only question is this:  Do you believe you are worth more than a Big Mac?  Do you LOVE yourself enough to stop driving to a restaurant who is only interested in taking your hard-earned money and has no vested interest in your health.  McDonald's menus is the biggest joke on the planet.

Is it easy?  No.  If it was easy, everyone would be thin.

I feel your pain, but I also have realized that I am worth more than a $3.00 hamburger. I cannot wait to lose the 120 pounds that keeps me from realizing MY DREAMS and MY GOALS.  I began exercising at home with a couple of 5 lb hand weights, walking around the block in the morning after I take my daughter to the bus stop, and doing simple muscle building exercises in the comfort of my own home.  There are no gym memberships in my budget this year.

I know you can do this.  Buy yourself something pretty today; a new dress, a new top, some jewelry, even a purse.  Love yourself enough to become the woman you know you deserve to be.  You are a Child of the Most High God; let Him help you!

With love & Belief,

Gina

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
February 25, 2008, 6:34 pm CST

Victory

As I watched Aimee today, I could not help wondering if she can really overcome her obstacles.  I saw so much pain in this young woman.  As a parent, when do you say enough is enough?

On the other side of things, when is a person too heavy?  When they are 200, 300, 500, 700, 1,000 pounds?  When is enough, enough?  When does someone say I am taking you to get help before you kill yourself?

Aimee, if you get a chance to read any of these posts, know there is Victory in Jesus Christ.  God loves you my darling, more than you could ever know.  My 6 year old daughter and I prayed for you today with tears streaming down our faces because although we don't know all the pain you feel, we just know that the Lord can help you and can heal you.  Just LOVE YOURSELF enough to TRUST HIM.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board