Message Boards

Messages By: angellsrr5

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
sad
January 8, 2007, 2:19 pm CST

Bad situation

I have seen this situation many times.  That child is soo unhappy.  I understand where she came from. I watched my friend's daughter grow up on her own.  She was on her own from the tender age of 8, when her Mom passed from an alcohol related accident.  That girl needs to be removed from the home.  She probably needs to go to somewhere neutral.  She needs to know what normal is, but it is probably too late for this family.  The girl mistakes lust for love.  The Mom needs to go to rehab for alcohol and permanently needs to stay away from the daughter.  But the girl did make her own choices, so there is some accountability for her.I think that if the girl was left on her own, the outrageous behavior will stop.

User Mood
Weird

Message Emote
frustrated
January 20, 2007, 9:39 pm CST

What is Kim up to now?

It looks like everyone is being used as a distraction when Kim is the alcoholic of the bunch.  She needs as much help as the daughter.  Enza keeps stirring things up, that is her job.  She must think that she was put there to be on the daughter's side, and cause fighting in the house.I would bet that Dr. Phil would not be able to get a straight answer from anyone there.  There is so much turmoil. There are a lot of core issues there, and to get the girl out of the situation is imperative. The girl deserves a chance for a normal life, and if it takes being placed with Enza, that should be the best thing that could happen.  She seems to care fro the girl, and the teen will listen to Enza.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board