Messages By: kat20dawn

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 31, 2005, 2:50 pm CST

suggestion.

Quote From: filindown

I let my sons (11 & 8) know this afternoon, that whatever was left on the floor when I went to tuck him tonight and everynight to follow, I would pick up and put in a garbage bag and send it to our Moncton Headstart.  Tonight they went to bed as usual, when I went to tuck them in every single toy, game, movie, everything was picked up and put away.  Hopeful it will continue.

if the child gets told to pick up thier toys and they don't then ya take some action about them picking up thier toys. just be nice at first if that does not work then be a little harder. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 4, 2006, 6:14 am CST

Brides

I am  dating some one who has a very bad history well  we are talking about  getting married but he wants nothing to do with the wedding plains so ask your selfs is it worth it

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 14, 2006, 4:02 pm CST

02/15 Mr. Mooch

Quote From: lovelilee

Thank you. Yeah I definitely have other goals planned. I plan on going to law school within the next year and right now I am saving money to take a prep course for the LSATs.  I do have a budget and I am determined to reach my goals. So thanks for the encouragement.

I have two brothers who will mooch off of my parents everyday. They come over and ask them if they could barrow some money they always say no thow. The are supporting a one year old and them selfs and then in eight months a nothr baby. 

By, 

Katrina  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 14, 2006, 4:49 pm CDT

GET OUT

You need to get out of this relationship for good. No women should fear their partner or fiance at all 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 31, 2006, 10:10 am CDT

Hurricane Katrina

I just wanted to say that  I am sorry for all the people who lost thier homes in the Hurricane on 8-28. Its kind of sad cause my name is Katrina.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
June 9, 2007, 6:11 pm CDT

06/11 Mega Moochers

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board