Message Boards

Messages By: southernbell77

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
angry
February 14, 2008, 1:09 pm CST

I just registered today ,to post!

This guy is full of crap! I feel for those children involved. The mother, poor thing, i feel soo bad for her. esp., seeing her at the end of today's show. she must be hurting badly. i hope those children never see that episode. esp., after what he said! what a creep!!!!

. dr. phil should have cold-cocked his a**!

and, that couple who took him in, i hope, they have second thoughts now

put him out!!!!

let him live in his car or on the streets!

boy, my blood is boiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 14, 2008, 1:17 pm CST

How AWFUL!

Quote From: their_mom6

OMG!!!!  It's my ex!!  My ex is a pathological liar.  He also believed every lie he ever said.  He has scars on his belly from a homemade malotov cocktail at the age of 12.  When we got together he told me east german soldiers shot him with a machine gun.  During court hearings he told them he was injured by a roadside bomb in Iraq.  HE WENT TO TEXAS!!!!!!!!! NOT IRAQ!!!!!  The judge took pity on him.  He also accused me of touching my son inappropriately.  I was not allowed to be near my son from the time he was 4 until we divorced 11 years later.    He also told his lawyer he was being treated for cancer so he couldn't come to court.  I am still being put through hell by this man and now he married a teenager and told her they would have kids but he told me he had a vasectomy to try to save our marriage.  We had 5 kids in 6 years.  I also was not allowed to use the phone, drive the car I purchased with money from the sale of my folks house.   He punched me in the jaw and still tells people I tripped chasing my daughter, She was four months old.  He keeps taking me to court accusing me of doing things that he is doing and has tried to get my kids for years.  I could go on but it's too depressing. 

U should write to Dr. Phil,

seriously!

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
frustrated
February 15, 2008, 1:30 pm CST

I think that he's just being lazy and

looking for an easier way, to get away w/ it by throwing "God" into the mix.

Get a job! and, put those kids in school! Your'e selfish by having more children and depriving them of a good education.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2008, 1:39 pm CST

LMAO!!!

Quote From: cragardog

I think I noticed that the father was "possibly" wearing those invisalign braces on his teeth.  Could that truly be possible???  It sure looked like it.  It was either those or the bleaching  strips but there was definatly some plastic across his teeth.  Check your TiVo.  Could that man really put braces on his teeth and no heat or water in his house???  I sure hope not.  But maybe God told him his teeth were crooked.
"But maybe God told him his teeth were crooked. "

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2008, 2:42 pm CST

LMAO! Ellie Mae & Jethro

Quote From: latriciastroud

OKAY PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?  CAN SOMEBODY TELL ELLIE MAY AND JETHRO THAT CPS IS A REAL ORGANIZATION AND THAT THEIR ACTIONS WILL DEFINITELY PUT THEIR KIDS IN FOSTER CARE.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN BRING A NEWBORN BABY HOME WITH NO RUNNING WATER!!!!!!!!!!  THIS REALLY TICKS ME OFF ,THEY ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS CRAP.  STOP HAVING KIDS IF YOU CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THE ONES YOU GOT.  I THINK THAT THOSE CHILDREN NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL SO THEY CAN GET A WELL BALANCED MEAL: BUT WAIT: MAYBE THE PARENTS ARE HOME SCHOOLING SO SCHOOL OFFICIALS DON'T CALL CPS.  I STILL OWE ON MY STUDENT LOANS BUT THESE FINE PEOPLE ARE EDUCATED AND STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE ... WHAT A WASTE OF A FREAKIN DEGREE... SORRY IF THAT'S HARSH BUT I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE CHILDREN... GET A JOB ! GET A JOB ! GET A JOB!

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ELLIE MAY AND JETHRO THAT CPS IS A

(TOO FUNNY)

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
frustrated
February 15, 2008, 8:14 pm CST

Why in the world ,ARE some of u .......

giving this guy excuses!!?????

making excuses for him????

thinking that , this is alright?

there r 7 children involved here!

enough about him?

what about the innocent children?

whether u know him or not!

GGEEEZZZZ>>>>>>>>>>>>

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2008, 8:38 pm CST

Nah...... Then, God would tell him

Quote From: dmtrade01

I don't know who paid for their college degrees, but they should get a refund!!
to donate it (the money that is)

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 15, 2008, 9:05 pm CST

Either way, it looks like a never-ending

situation! if u ask me!

JMO!!!!

my main concern is the children

:)

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
naughty
February 28, 2008, 4:49 pm CST

OUCH!

Quote From: nanrector

Anyone else feel a big "ouch" at the end when Dr. Phil snubbed the guest offering Robin a crown? Even if you disagree with what those gals are doing... I still felt pretty bad for the one left with a "I don't need to validate myself with a sash and crown...." and then the walk off. Again I say... "Ouch!"

Nancy

LOL!!!

how embarrassing for her!

no matter how ridiculous it may have seem, imo

i thought dr.phil or robin should 've atleast taken it

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
February 28, 2008, 5:57 pm CST

Not have Robin get up....

Quote From: housewife52

The woman really should have offerd the crown and sash to one of the guests. THEY are the ones who are into sashes and crowns. It would have kinda defeated the purpose of the whole show to have Robin standing up there wearing a crown and sash at the end of the show. Think about it.

on stage or anything

just dr. phil take it, in his hands, and walk off stage to meet his wife robin. they go hand a in hand off the set.

for all i care, they could have thrown in the dumpster out back!

she said she made it specifically for robin

dr. phil pretty much dissed her, lol

i would have just died!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board