Message Boards

Messages By: mysherona

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
naughty
July 22, 2005, 7:31 pm CDT

Joy

I don't need to see you - I love you regardless!  We are all friends here and we love each other.  To me you are a beautiful woman and always will be!

Hugs,

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 7:37 pm CDT

Lyn

I think that many of us have had a hard time since the boards went down.  And now that we have a new board, we have a fresh start - a new beginning.  I'm with you, my friend!  

Hugs,

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 7:39 pm CDT

Karin/Joy

Karin, you reall will get the hang of this new board.  I'm beginning to like it even better than the old board.

Joy, I emailed Suzi, but haven't heard from her for some time now.

Hugs,

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 7:44 pm CDT

Karin/Merrill

No more HTML codes.  All you have to do is double click on your smiley now and it posts.

Hugs,

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 7:58 pm CDT

See you all in the morning!

I really must go this time.  I've got dinner dishes to wash   before heading off to     Hope to see you all in the morning!

Hugs to you all!

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
giddy
July 23, 2005, 5:35 am CDT

Good Morning/Night

Hi everyone!

I just caught up reading and must get ready - we're going for our Saturday morning breakfast out.  Just wanted to say hi to everyone.  I see that almost everyone has been here to check out the new boards and we even have a new lady join us.  Welcome!

We will all learn this together, along with the staff ironing out the kinks.  It's just so good to be back home!

Love to you all!

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:45 am CDT

JANET

You're probably not going to be happy with this info that I'm passing onto you - many others have ignored it and of course, it's your choice to do the same should you so desire.  I have read in several places that caffeine prevents weight loss.  Yes, sadly to say, it does.  Caffeine increases our insulin level, and insulin not only prevents our fat cells from releasing the fat, but encourages the food we eat to go straight to the fat cells.  At the time I learned this, I drank somewhere between 2-3 pots (yes pots) of coffee each day.  It was not easy, but I did give it up.  I now have 2 cups of decaf coffee each morning.  I honestly feel much better now than I did when I drank all that coffee. 

Just giving you something to think about!

Love ya bunches!

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:49 am CDT

JOE

RE : Diet Cokes

If you choose the decaf diet cokes, that is better.  (See my post to Janet regarding caffeine).  However, you mentioned that you have had a problem with water retention.  29 years ago I had a pregnancy related disease called toxemia.  It causes the body to retain most of the water and becomes toxic in our systems.  The nurses at the time informed me that carbonated beverages also encourage our bodies to retain water.  And, I've noticed over the years since then that it seems to be true with me.  With that in mind, I'm wondering if you gave up your Diet Cokes you might just notice less swelling from water retention - something to keep an eye on - maybe?

Hugs,

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:53 am CDT

LOIS

Hi TS!

Glad you found us - the new message boards are taking some getting used to.  I'm finding that I like them better than the old ones now.  I love the spell check option.

Take good care of yourself so your cold and back will be all better soon!

Love ya mostest & bestest!

Sharon

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:57 am CDT

JANET

I need to figure a way to get more sleep or something...I have to have the caffiene to get it in gear and to do the afternoon pickup....I know those are signs of a lack of sleep.....

Yes Sharon, I don't like to hear that...what a bummer.....LOL.....

Clients will be tripping over the lump in the studio....LOL...that's me.....

Janet

I saw your title saying "That is Tough" and have to admit that I started laughing!  I knew you wouldn't want to hear that!  LOL!  Like I said, it is completely your choice to do whatever you like with that information! 

Hugs,

Sharon

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board