User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 21, 2006, 7:38 am CST

HOPES THIS HELPS

Quote From: milady1789

Help me PLEASE!! 

My son is 17 and has been playing football since 7th grade.  He has been on varsity since he started.  Football has kept his grades in the B-C range and also promotes good health habits.  He recently won All Region and All State this past December.  He is on the road to what could be a football scholarship which would be a godsend to the financial difficulties of today.  Here's my problem.  Enter girlfriend Cayla, he spends 24-7 with her, has dropped seeing all his football buddies (who by the way call me Mom), and now I learn Cayla has been asked to leave school due to lack of credits.  She should be graduating this year but only has 13 1/2 credits due to high absence.  I asked my son why and he said she skipped school for various reasons.  She is leaving school with parental permission on Feb 26th, her 18th birthday.  Now I'm worried, our son has skipped practice and wants to quit because he doesnt get to see Cayla (maybe we should prolong the day past 24-7).  Last week was his 2nd try at the ACT test which he wanted to make a higher grade in (his words) and he "slept in".  One the road to no where land is what I say.  Cayla has controled every aspect of his life for 8 months and now I worry at a constant pace.  Look what time it is 4:27am EST.  I have lost sleep, have no appetite, lost 26 pounds, and have drank coffee and smoked till my I drop.  Help me, please! 

THE ONLY WAY TO HELP YOUR SON IS TO ASK GOD FOR HELP. IF YOU TELL HIM TO STOP SEEING THE GIRLFRIEND IT WILL JUST MAKE HIM SEE HER MORE. I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 21, 2006, 7:49 am CST

KIDS NEED SPORTS

MY DAUGHTER IS 15 AND HAS BEEN RUNNING CROSS COUNTRY AND TRACK FOR 4 YEARS AND SHE LOVES THEM BOTH. SHE ALSO HAS PLAYED CHURCH LEAGUE BASKETBALL FOR 2 YEARS AND JV BASKETBALL AT HIGH SCHOOL. FOR 1 YEAR.  SHE ALSO IS IN JRROTC AT SCHOOL  AND IS DOING GREAT IN THAT. SHE IS RANKED 95 OUT OF A CLASS OF 421 STUDENTS IN THE 10TH GRADE. SHE ENJOYS PRACTICS AND MEETS. SHE RUNS HURDLERS AND OTHER EVENTS IN TRACK. IS ONE OF THE TOP IN THE STATE. HER GOAL IS TO GO TO COLLEGE AND BE A SPORTS TRAINER AND HER OTHER TEENS TO BE WELL ROUNDED AND HEALTHY. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I KNOW WITH HIS DREAMS OF GOING IN THE MARINES THAT SHE HAS A GREAT ONE. JUST LET THE KIDS DREAM SO THAT THEY CAN BE HEALTHY AND WELL ROUNDED.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
May 19, 2006, 9:20 am CDT

Ken Stalker or troubled young man

I watched the show this morning and yes she should leave him and keep him away from their daughter, and for sure she should not marry him. he needs to get away from his father and grow up to be a better father than his dad. No matter what she should stay away from him and keep the baby away from his family.  

becky in south carolina  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
May 19, 2006, 9:31 am CDT

changes in the message

Quote From: sbecky1

MY DAUGHTER IS 15 AND HAS BEEN RUNNING CROSS COUNTRY AND TRACK FOR 4 YEARS AND SHE LOVES THEM BOTH. SHE ALSO HAS PLAYED CHURCH LEAGUE BASKETBALL FOR 2 YEARS AND JV BASKETBALL AT HIGH SCHOOL. FOR 1 YEAR.  SHE ALSO IS IN JRROTC AT SCHOOL  AND IS DOING GREAT IN THAT. SHE IS RANKED 95 OUT OF A CLASS OF 421 STUDENTS IN THE 10TH GRADE. SHE ENJOYS PRACTICS AND MEETS. SHE RUNS HURDLERS AND OTHER EVENTS IN TRACK. IS ONE OF THE TOP IN THE STATE. HER GOAL IS TO GO TO COLLEGE AND BE A SPORTS TRAINER AND HER OTHER TEENS TO BE WELL ROUNDED AND HEALTHY. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I KNOW WITH HIS DREAMS OF GOING IN THE MARINES THAT SHE HAS A GREAT ONE. JUST LET THE KIDS DREAM SO THAT THEY CAN BE HEALTHY AND WELL ROUNDED.

my daughter is almost 16 and is boyfriend free and loving her sports, she is planning on doing indoor track next year, her goal is to go to college and hopefully go to the nationals and maybe even be a champion. I have always told her she can do anything that she puts her mind to as long as she tries her best. she is an honor student and working hard to be successful in all that she does. she was the track girls team captain this year and looks forward to next year going further in all of her sports and grades. 

becky of south carolina 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board