Message Boards

Messages By: mariemeece

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
April 17, 2006, 11:55 am CDT

Depression

i know aot of people will say this is not a reason to be depressed but to me it is.  hi my name is marie  i live in abderdeen ohio, about 3 years ago i bought my house. well i have been hauling my water or having it hauled in since 2003. well i have been fighting aberdeen ohio to give me city water .i got it when i brought michelle hopkins of cincinnati 5 news. well in the mean time i found out i have no septic. well the man (elloit)who is in charge of water in aberdeen came to my house and was snooping and discovered i had no septic which i never knew i was told by the realator i did. on this property some one who lived here used it as a dumping ground . wich we have been working on it since we moved in but its not fully cleaned up yet because there is about 30 years of dumping here . well they called the sheriff and he came and sited me but thats not the worse well elliot and one of the man on the aberdeen councel board.called the heath department and reported i have no septic well now they both came .the sheriff and mr. dick from the health department came and now i am in trouble. if i dont get help there is about 10 kids and 1 elderly man involed i have 2 houses here  my best friend lives in the other. so there will be a lot of kids homeless they will condem our homes. that means we all will be homeless. please help us i beg you. i cant go live with my mom she is a drunk and lives with 1 sexoffender and a child molester so i dont even get to see her unless i go to her work. she has  choose them over me. i need 2 septic put in and no  money to help put it in. i am having a hard time to get the finalcail help or grants i have paid 30.000 in to my home and still owe another 35.000 so to move is not a able too do.  i am so scared. please i cry every day  iam so sad. ther reason why i know they did all this because they are man because i brought the news in. the ages of the kids are 14g12g12g9g8g6g5b2g1g6 mo. boy and another on the way. this is all the kids inolved. iam just having bad luck my cars are breaking down. and i have a ex who dont pay child support.i fight woth the courts to make him. cant get wealfare because my husband dont sit on his rump. he works. and if i get some its only a $100.00 a month. wow . i stay sick because of stress. my son has been sick since i delivered him at home with my 12 year old daughter here on the phone with 911.which they never showed up in time. if you know of any help for me please. i have called ever one. i have sent this to dr phil and other talk shows for help too but no responce. my exhusband will do any thing to get my kids. so he dont half to pay child support.

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
July 14, 2006, 12:44 pm CDT

Pregnancy Loss

on june the 18 i was attcked by a friend of mine at time didnt know i was pregnate on june 26 found out we were going to have our 6 th child on june the 28 i lost it. i feel the stress from the court cases and the attcked killed my un born child. i try to forget but its hard. i cry at times wanting my child back i know it cant be. be cause of her doing all this i lost my job. ty you for listing all  

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 11, 2007, 11:02 am CDT

i can not understand this child and mother

how can you teach your kid to be so selfish. my kids last year lost all they have to a fire we are still struggling.tryig to get the money to build us a house that fits all 7 of us . they alomost lost there life and she gets ill because she lost her cell phone. how the hell as a mother you can give it back. do you care about the little kids who might run in the street she could hit or the elderly couple crossing the street or the homelss mom who might go in the street for a can to feed her kids. Or a kid getting off  SCHOOL bus who she will HIT . i am a mother of 5. she dont deserve her cell phone or to be behind wheel of a car.my oldest turns 16 today i just cry because i know that mom didnt take ot way. that young man who had his accident i feel bad becasue he does feel sorry for what he did even if she would ever hit some one she is so spoild she still wouldnt learn. my kids have prepaid phone we cant afford them minutes all the time. it kills me when the mother thinks its a game to iam so out rage.maybe childern services should be involved. give this mother better parenting skills she need it . make this kid do some charty work for a year to earn her phone back.

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
hopeful
September 18, 2007, 12:29 pm CDT

my parents

there was 15 years between my mom and dad yes they had there ups and downs but thats all normal in a marriage and was happy. so if you love some one no age does not matter

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
sad
September 20, 2007, 6:57 am CDT

i would

i would long enough to help to feed my kids as a white woman we cant get help to feed my kids i dont mean to sound that way but i feel its true. st least where i live right now i am with very little food my husband works my ex dont pay child support but they are counting what he dont pay but if i was another color in ohio i can and would get tons of help its not fair or if i had biracial kids i would . my husband carries insurance on us but iam i have the medical card but i must i they make me use my humana and the state wounte pay my co pay i cant afford to pay them. we keep it because they like to cut us off every 2 mo so we need to keep something. i have cried for 3 days wondering where iam gonna get food. i cant take much more honestly i cant i am on my last rope with one car and a sick son and in the boonies its hard for me to work so to this topic yes i would change my face and race so i can get help for food and a new home since the fire i have been asking for help to rebuld my home still no help on that and that happend the day before thanksgiving

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 25, 2007, 1:02 pm CDT

its hard

its hard not to my husband oputs them in the middle all the time them i try to pull them out then he does soemthing to piss me off i fly off at the mouth about him and not mean too. we are all human each other does it to us. but when what i have a problem with is when they tell the other to call the other parent foul names or to mis behave i get that alot or that they dont half to mind the step parent. before anyone can say a word you need to live in that person shoes on this one. its hard to be seperated and its hard to have kids in the whole mess trust me i know. i am going through alot.i cant get give advise i cant understand my horable life i dont think dr phil can help. no one can. my life suck him and his wife loves to make my life and my kids and my husband life hell because he dont want them and he dont want to support them but he can degrade me

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
September 26, 2007, 2:10 pm CDT

they all need to be

Every one needs to be in trouble the white boy if he did the racist stuff and the black boys for the beatings. Fighting is not all the answers. Maybe social service might need to look at the home life and the parents.

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
October 5, 2007, 8:25 am CDT

i hope i get my wish

i hope i get dr phils help like i ben begging since nov 22 , 2006

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
frustrated
October 5, 2007, 10:25 am CDT

she never will wake up

she dont care she is rich and spoild she thinks her money can take care of it she is selfish. all she cares is about her self let her live in a real poor persons shoes for a bit like me she couldnt make. let her hear she kids say mommy i am hungry or mommy i need or worry how your eletric bill will be paid or rent or how to pay for yor sick child medical bill omg wake up. please she just makes me sick. grow up this was one time i had to turn off dr phil. why give her any attention. she dont need it she is a unfit mom.i would like to thank the judge who did it

User Mood
Sad

Message Emote
blank
October 5, 2007, 1:34 pm CDT

stupid

he is stupid for taking her back get real let her get a life she will keep doing it.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board