Messages By: hazeleyes3

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
April 1, 2006, 1:24 pm CST

Can I get with your plan

Quote From: mychancey

Great Job on your weight loss!!!!  I started at 208lbs and am now at 135!!!!  How did you do it?

Hi I'm a mother of 3 toddlers twins that are 3 and a 2 year old. While being pregnant with my twins I gained 60lbs but lost it righ after I delivered them. Now with my son I only gained about 20lbs but shortly after giving birth to him I went into heart failure and gained another 40lbs. I have since lost some of that due to my heart functions being back to normal. But I am still over 200lbs. My cardiologist has told me that I need to losoe weight and get healthy or I may end up back on the heart transplant list. I started working out 6 days a week about 3 months ago and cuting my calories way down but I'm not loosing any weight. I'm in the gym sometimes for 3 hours and I don't know whats going on. So if I could go from 200 plus to 135 I would be on cloud 9. I'm at the point now where I'm considering gettinga tummy tuck to cut away some of the fat. So please enlighten me on the program you did to loose the weight. 

Thanks Hazeleyes3  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board