Message Boards

Messages By: fietkau2

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
July 28, 2007, 2:30 pm CDT

man camp part4

In my opion the three couples should just grow up I mean arguing over spagetti sauce, if that is the case they should make their own meal. to me they act like little children, I mean I have been married for 9 yrs  and I have never had that problem.

Thank you

Hannelore Wilson

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
July 28, 2007, 2:40 pm CDT

man camp part 4

spagettie sauce are you kidding me! that is just childish I mean to me they are acting like children, In my opion they should just grow up .

fietkau2

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
August 4, 2007, 4:10 pm CDT

man camp part 5

I give my Best wishes to all the couples and I hope that they will work things out  to keep their marriage going for their kids sake, I mean I have been married for 9 yrs and me and my husband bill work things out.

so best of luck .

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
August 5, 2007, 9:33 am CDT

man camp part 5

Quote From: hpmx590

Camp Doctor Five House Man Part Phil The. What the wide wide world is going on Doctor Phil? I donot understandthat. See you on Monday. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-----------------------

Hi I just hope the three couples take  your advice Dr. Phil , I will be  watching your show on Monday 

see you then

Hannelore Wilson........................................

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
anxious
September 2, 2007, 4:32 pm CDT

who's the evil doer

hi I agree a mother-in-law should mind her own business

just can't wait to see your show on this

fietkau2

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 5, 2007, 6:23 pm CDT

backstabbing sisters

Hi Dr. Phil,

I just want to say I enjoy watching your show everyday at 4:00.  Any way in my opion  both of them should go their seperate ways . I mean  I have two sisters and they are both older than me.  I strongly believe in Stracy  when I was watching your show  today .  I just hope that things work out between them

fietkau2 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
September 5, 2007, 6:31 pm CDT

backstabbing sisters

Quote From: soundofmind

I hope you stay away from your sister Christy sheIn my opion is very troubled! no matter what Dr Phil said or did (or anyone from any agency) proved to her anything. she is so deturmined to get her sister for this that Christy dosent care who gets hurt! The Lie detector test says she even lied! Stay Away for you and for your Family's sake.

Hi 

My reply to this is that both sisters should stay away from each other  I mean I have sisters myself and being away from each other we get along

fietkau2

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
September 16, 2007, 10:46 am CDT

nasty neighbors

Hi

I was just reading some of the messages and we also had a nasty neighbor and I agree with every one one the message board, we tried to be good people , yet things get turned around  so fast.

Me and my Husband had a neighbor that was always trying to cause trouble for us  for no reason. At first they were nice people but then they started to throw their garabage over the fence  into my yard for no reason so I would just throw it back and then the feud was on , the guy Allan would then wait until my husband went to work in the morn and then he would start harrassing me getting me angry and fustrated he would continue to throw his garabage  over the fence and I told him to quite doing that .at that point he would have excuses for something else to start fighting with me, he would then say something about my dogs that they were trying to jump the fence  and that he would harm them and he even called the bylaw officer that my dogs were baking 24hrs a day 7 days a week, so I got a notice from the bylaw officer and I got that straighten out because my dogs are usually in the house and my neighbor at that time had two dogs and they were always on the lose and

they both had no licences at all  so I call animal control.    Well this feud continue mostly every day and it got to the point were the police were called   quite often  and he would say things to them that were not true

but then there was one day were I would call the police because my neighbor came unto my property

and for no reason kick my door in so I had him charged with property damage.

there is more to this story but after 2yrs of putting up with this neighbor we were happy to see them move away

Thanks for letting me   share my story

and I will be watching Wednesday Show

Hannelore

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 16, 2007, 11:17 am CDT

strongly agree with you

Quote From: meturbo

It time people started trying to get a long.  I am not overly friendly with my neighbors, but I would never do anything nasty to them.  You never know when you may need them

I live in a big city  (Calgary Alberta) in a small community where we try to get along with each other

very good advice

thanks for letting me read your message

fietkau2

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
September 19, 2007, 7:50 pm CDT

nasty neighbors

Hi

I enjoy watching the show today Sept 19 and I hope that they take dr. phils advice   I mean you only live once .

thank you 

Hannelore

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board