Messages By: renna05477

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2006, 7:57 pm CDT

I totally understand, I am there too

Quote From: wee_rosie

my husband is a wonderful father but he is a thoughtless, selfish partner. we've talked about our relationship from day one. i didn't so much fall for him as develop stockholm syndrome!
what do i do, break up a happy family enviroment  seperating  children from a father they love and trust because  he makes me unhappy?
i keep most of this to myself so  no-one  really knows, except you now.
 I have been married for 15 years and have two kids 9 & 12.  I work full-time and go to college full-time nights.  My husband does not work, he's WC and does not receive much.  I basically support everyone, and do all the major things around the home, we do not sleep in the same room, and I have not interest to have any affection towards him.  He is a trusting father, and is there for the kids when I am at school and work, but it really is not a healthy way to live.  When is it our time to be happy?  How can we enjoy life in this type of environment?  I know you must think that why is she not taking her own advice?  Believe me I am working out the finer details, but want to do it the calm way.  I want to complete my schooling first, ahave a job that pays more, so that I can support me and my kids.  I do not want to rush a situation that can turn out wrong if not done right.  We have tried to work things out, and some people just do not change.  This is what I want for my future, and I am not looking to waste more time of my happiness for me and my kids.  I hope that things work out for you.  Take care, and think positive.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2006, 8:00 pm CDT

I totally understand, I am there too

Quote From: wee_rosie

my husband is a wonderful father but he is a thoughtless, selfish partner. we've talked about our relationship from day one. i didn't so much fall for him as develop stockholm syndrome!
what do i do, break up a happy family enviroment  seperating  children from a father they love and trust because  he makes me unhappy?
i keep most of this to myself so  no-one  really knows, except you now.
 I have been married for 15 years and have two kids 9 & 12.  I work full-time and go to college full-time nights.  My husband does not work, he's WC and does not receive much.  I basically support everyone, and do all the major things around the home, we do not sleep in the same room, and I have not interest to have any affection towards him.  He is a trusting father, and is there for the kids when I am at school and work, but it really is not a healthy way to live.  When is it our time to be happy?  How can we enjoy life in this type of environment?  I know you must think that why is she not taking her own advice?  Believe me I am working out the finer details, but want to do it the calm way.  I want to complete my schooling first, ahave a job that pays more, so that I can support me and my kids.  I do not want to rush a situation that can turn out wrong if not done right.  We have tried to work things out, and some people just do not change.  This is what I want for my future, and I am not looking to waste more time of my happiness for me and my kids.  I hope that things work out for you.  Take care, and think positive.

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2006, 8:23 pm CDT

Don't waste your time with Ex's

I once was engaged to someone, and he was cheating on me, and wanted to kick me out of our appartment and have her move in.  I was angry at first, but I have realized that it was not meant to be, apparently he could not be trusted if he was seeing someone else.  I was only eighteen, and I knew that the right person will come along one day.  And that day did happen, and I was married and pregnant with our first child, and I ended up running into this ex.  It was kind of funny, because he had gained weight, and did not look like he was happy.  There is no sense in causing trouble, and getting yourself into a waste of time with lawsuits.  Go out there and find the right person or consentrate on your career for awhile. Goodluck on happiness

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board