Messages By: horsesr4me

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 5:26 pm CDT

SOOO SAD

Quote From: lizk3886

I just don't understand why these children are being made to stay in that environment.  It was bad enough watching the video of Karen terrorizing those children, especially the boy, but  I found  her husband's nonchalant attitude, when watched it, appalling - absolutely appalling. He didn't flinch, he didn't show anger, he didn't show any emotion while watching Karen beat the kids while they pleaded for her to stop and, when asked for his reaction, he gave a matter of fact response as if he were responding to being asked what he had for lunch.   

I remember the daily beatings I would have to endure from my mother for no other reason than just because. I remember her calling me cruel names, being thrown across the room, being punched with her fist and being screamed at. Those memories have stayed with me and have affected me deeply to the point where I made the difficult decision not to have children for fear of turning out like my mother.  I didn't want to have a child only to repeat what my mother did to me. Isn't that sad?   

I pray that someone somewhere rescues those children. I pray that someone in their town is watching, who knows them, and picks up the phone to report them. Someone needs to step in for the sake of those precious children.   

I'm so sorry for what your mom has done to you.  I don't know your age, but to not want any children because of what your mother did to you is so incredibly sad.  I hope life will be fulfilling in many other ways for you.  My children are my life.  I'm sorry you have the knowledge of what living in an abusive home could do to a person and that you have experienced such dissappointment.  Parents are supposed to love us unconditionally. I'm sorry you didn't get that out of your mom.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2007, 6:43 pm CST

Get rid of Enza

Are you kidding me?  Enza seems to be a huge thorn in the side of both Kim and Alex.  What the hell is she  doing there anyway?  She has absolutley no positive effect on this situation.  Infact she seems to be in the way of this "family" healing itself.  Dr. Phil Why was she involved in the first place?  For T.V. ratings?  Her explosive ways are just too much.  I think once you and the family get rid of her , then they can begin to heal.  Besides how close of an Aunt could she possibly be and how exactley is she Alex's Aunt.  Who's side of the family does she come from?  Please get her out of their way.  I think then Alex and her mother can start to put thier relationship back together.  But as long as she's apart of thier lives it will never work.  Enza BUTT out!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board