Messages By: simo37

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
May 8, 2006, 10:54 pm CDT

Hi

Quote From: bambibambi

hello there. im amber from sacramento. i am looking for a weightloss buddy. i want to lose weight and i want to do it as fast as i can. im really open minded and want to share it with everyone. im very depressed, i have a lows selfesteem, i weigh 200 plus pounds and i want to be 145 or lower. if interested in working with me please let me know. my email is thetwinklenurei@yahoo.com the same for my im. contact anytime!
hi amber well im 37 and i am havign trouble getting my self to excerise also its so hard when you dont have a buddy to work with.

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
May 30, 2006, 2:26 pm CDT

Hi

Quote From: purplmoon

I'm from Red Bluff (about an hour and 45 minutes north of Sacramento) and would like to find a buddy. I don't really have any friends here. My weight fluctuates between 300 and 320 and I'm sick and tired of being heavy. I need help though...
Hi i know its so very hard to lose weight alone with out any kinda suport im in the same boat i just emailed you so feel free to get back to me

User Mood
Silly

Message Emote
blank
May 30, 2006, 2:30 pm CDT

anyone have any tips on losing weight

Hello everyone i am a mother of 3 boys ages 17,15,13 and i am trying to lose weight but its so hard! i am 180 and tryign to get down to 135 or 140 any advice?  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board