Message Boards

Messages By: kfcgirl23

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
frustrated
July 24, 2005, 8:13 am CDT

JIMMINIE CRICKETT

DOES ANYBODY ON THE DR. PHIL STAFF KNOW HOW EASY THIS IS "NOT"......I WON'T TELL YOU LADIES WHAT IT TOOK TO GET ME HERE AND I STILL CAN'T FIND YESTERDAY'S OR TODAYS POSTINGS......I HAD TO SIGN IN WITH A DIFFERENT USER NAME AND PASSWORD BUT I SEE MY DOG ICON IS STILL THERE WELL MAYBE.

(((((((((((VICKY)))))))))))))) I'M WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY AS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK ON TOMORROW...............THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH........MY GIFT TO ME IS TO NOT FOOL AROUND HERE MUCH LONGER (((((((((SMILING)))))))))))

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN READ BUT CANNOT GET ON.................I URGE YOU TO KEEP TRYING..........I HAVE TWO MAILBOXES AND USER NAMES AND THE ONE I GOT ON YESTERDAY IS NOT LETTING ME IN TODAY.........SO I AM USING A MAILBOX AND USER NAME THAT I INITIALLY USED WHEN I FIRST SIGNED ON IN JAN OF 05.  ALL I CAN SAY IS HANG IN THERE AND GIVE IT A GO. TRY TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.......YEAP, I DID IT TOO AND WASN'T GETTING ON BUT KEEP WORKING AT IT.....IF NOT TODAY COME BACK TOMORROW WHEN YOU COOL OFF.

CHILLY

WAS FRUSTRATED BUT HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE NOW.

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
worried
July 24, 2005, 8:15 am CDT

WHAT??????

WHERE THE HECK IS MY DOG PICTURE.......THOUGHT I HAD IT BACK ON HERE AND HERE WE GO AGAIN....................WELL IT'S ME BUDDIES YA KNOW DOGLOVER501    CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 8:20 am CDT

BUDDIES

OKAY

FOR US WITH "QUESTIONABLE" COMPUTER SKILLS..........CLICK ON "FIRST" FOR THE MOST CURRENT POSTING. 

I'M NOW A DOG WITH SNORKLE AND MY USER NAME IS KFCGIRL23 BUT SOMETIME I WANT TO GET BACK TO CHILLY501...........I DOUBT I'LL FIGURE THAT ONE OUT TODAY THOUGH.............THIS WILL DEFINITELY TAKE AWHILE MY FRIENDS.

MAY EVERYONE KEEP YOUR COOL AND FIND US BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.

CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
July 24, 2005, 8:30 am CDT

MISS ANDIE

HELLO MY FRIEND

YEAP FOR THE MOMENT WE STILL HAVE THE BOARD; HOWEVER, I FELT THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER WE JUST WEREN'T GETTING ENOUGH PARTICIPATION......I SURE HOPE WE PICK UP SOME INTERESTED FOLKS.

BEEN DOING 50 MIN DVD AND THEN THE 1 MILE LESLIE DVD EACH DAY, 25 SIT UPS, SOME PUSH UPS AND CLEANED MY MAIN FLOOR CARPETS........MAN THAT WAS A WORKOUT..

GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARD.

FOR ANYBODY READING TO START YOUR WEIGHT MOVING DOWN AGAIN CONSIDER INCREASING YOUR IE TO 90 MIN A DAY ......OF COURSE YOU WANT TO SAFELY WORK UP TO THAT.......YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE 90 MIN ALL AT ONE TIME.....EVEN 3 -30 SESSIONS WILL HELP YOU GET GOING............HANG IN THERE....TOO HOT OKAY CRANK UP THE A/C AND PUT A FAN ON YOU TOO......YOU CAN DO IT (((((((((((SMILING))))))))

CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
July 25, 2005, 6:25 am CDT

Good Morning

Hello Ladies

Well I don't know about getting all my old information back.....but I'm on line and that's the main thing. ......I think what messes us up or I should say ME up is that I have several mailboxes and several passwords that when you are using passwords for all the different site you belong things get a little messed up ........

For right now I'll go with what I have while on board and eventually hope to come back on line as what I left off as........however, if it takes me much longer I'll forget what and who I was anyway. I did do the link sent but still couldn't get on.....since it says hit here and we'll send you your old passward etc....and I did that but I didn't receive an email to EITHER mail box......ya know figuring it must be that I'm messing up the mailboxes with the passwords.........like I said I'm here now so I'm glad...........

CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
July 25, 2005, 6:31 am CDT

INTERESTING

ONE OBSERVATION ........I SURE WISH BEFORE THEY CHANGE THIS BOARD AROUND THEY WOULD TEST IT OUT AS FAR AS FUNCTIONALITY.........NOT WITH COMPUTER GURUS EITHER........YOU KNOW IS IT USER FRIENDLY TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.....TO THE NOTICE COMPUTER PERSON UP TO THE EINSTEINS.........

IF A PERSON HAS LIMITED COMPUTER SKILLS THIS IS NOT THE FRIENDLIEST PLACE TO COME. I HAVE FRIENDS ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAT THERE'S NO USE TELLING THEM ABOUT THIS SITE CAUSE THERE'S NO WAY THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO NEGOTIATE THROUGH.........YES TO A TRAINED EYE YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ACCESS AND GLIDE THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH EASE BUT I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WON'T EVEN BOTHER........THEY'LL GO TO WW AND NOT HAVE THE HASSLE.

JUST MY THOUGHTS FOR WHATEVER THAT'S WORTH. CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
hopeful
July 25, 2005, 7:08 am CDT

Is there anyway I can get my old user name back?  I'm having difficulty getting back the chilly501 username.......I tried using the links instructed and my two email addresses with their passwords no dice.....also when I reenter the info as a new user the prompt is telling me that someone already is using the user name......that's the chilly501.  Well, chilly 501 can't get on to use it, with the password. What do you recommend?   

Too bad the new site just automatically doesn't take previous users in with their existing passwords....at least it isn't for me.

If I wanted to go in right now and change the kfcgirl23 user name to another name how would I do it? I would like to change that name.   Any input is greatly appreciated.

chilly

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 7:12 am CDT

Becky & Andie Pie

Hello Ladies

(((((((((Becky))))))))) for sure you have my interest with this aqua cycle???? What is it and where do you get it?  I know I can just use the noodles too and pretend I'm biking but is there another piece of equipment?

((((((andie pie)))))))) you are doing awesome with the weight. Keep up the good work......yeap, if we are going to stay afloat I think we somehow better drump up business and get some more participation.........

This will just not continue on with the few members we have so .......off we go let's get inviting.

chilly

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
July 25, 2005, 7:21 am CDT

Girlfriends

I'd like to invite any of you to join Andie Pie, Becky, MM and myself to the PHIL TO THE 7TH POWER EXERCISE CLUB

I know it's tough keeping up with a lot of boards but this one is simply posting your ie activity that you've done for the day.....kind of keeps you accountable as well as we give each other tips etc.

Just today Becky said something about an Aqua bike so I would like to find out a little more about that.  Anyway, my friends please feel free to pop on the board and see if you'd like to just let us know how the ie is going or NOT going. Perhaps we can motivate you to start up or increase the IE.

EXAMPLE:  50 MIN DVD TAPE, PLUS 1 MILE WITH LESLIE.....25 SITUPS, 10 PUSH UPS, LIGHT WEIGHTS.

THANKS FOR CHECKING US OUT.

CHILLY

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
happy
July 25, 2005, 7:31 am CDT

HELLO VICKY / KAREN

GLAD TO SEE YOU GALS ONLINE........YEAP.....I'D BE 100% CONTENT IF I COULD JUST GET MY USER NAME BACK YOU KNOW CHILLY501. 

ONE GETS ATTACHED TO STUFF LIKE THAT......HOWEVER, I WILL STILL ATTEMPT TO DIGEST THIS NEW USER NAME KFCGIRL 23 BUT IT JUST ISN'T ME.....ONE WOULD THINK THERE'D BE AN EASY WAY TO CHANGE THE USER NAME.....OF COURSE WHEN I TRY TO DO THAT I GET THE RESPONSE THAT SOMEONE ALREADY HAS THE CHILLY USERNAME .......SURE SHE DOES BUT IT ISN'T LETTING HER INTO THE SITE.......THIS IS ACTUALLY STARTING TO FEEL LIKE AN ABBOTT AND COSTELLO MOVIE.........

BACK TO BUSINESS AND THAT'S THE IDEA OF LOSING WEIGHT.....STOP LAUGHING AT ME GIRLS.....IT IS STARTING TO BECOME A JOKE ISN'T IT.....MAN THESE POUNDS ARE JUST GIVING ME ALOT OF RESISTANCE TO GET RID OF THEM........ WELL, AT LEAST THE WEIGHT ISN'T GOING UP.

JUST KEEP TRYING TO UP THE IE AND WATCH THE CALORIE INTAKE.....WE JUST DON'T NEED A WHOLE LOT OF CALORIES ESPECIALLY IF WE AREN'T BURNING THEM OFF.......BUT WE DO NEED THE NUTRITION SO KEEP EATING WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO.........

CHILLY501    SEE I'LL JUST HAVE TO SIGN OFF WITH MY OLD USERNAME..........

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board