User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
May 22, 2006, 10:39 pm CDT

Staying Motivated

Quote From: weawaka

Greetings, 

I am a 49 year old woman. 5"7 and 190lbs big. I am not able to walk or move around to help the weightloss. I find it very difficult to stay motivated when I cant do much to lose the weight but eat healthy. I also have a muscelmalfunction. Cant lift heavy objects and such. 

Any help for me? 

weawaka 

Hi, you are not a lone. I am disable to. I had back surgery april 2002. I have trouble walking as well. Sometimes it's hard to stay motived.  you could email me at Lizzy_1954@yahoo.com

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 9:39 am CDT

email buddy

Hi I'm Izzie,
I'm looking for an email buddy.
accountability partner. So if you haven't found anyone let me know.
I'm from California
Thanks

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 6, 2008, 12:25 pm CDT

email buddy

Hi I'm Izzie,

I would to be an email support partner. I'm working on dr phil's  ultimate weight solution book. I need an accountablility partner let me know

thanks Izzie

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2008, 1:53 am CDT

weight loss

Hi Kate,

I was doing the ultimate weight solution for a while. But, have you heard of Thin Within by Judy Wardell.

It is a good problem to. I wanted to know if you would like to do this with me.

my email address is Lizzy_19542yahoo..com When you email me put in the subject line from doctor phil and your name.

I hope to hear from you soon

Izzie

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 22, 2008, 12:12 am CST

*International: NZ - Looking for an Email Weight Loss Buddy!

Quote From: annajanel

Not sure if you got a response or not, but I'm a kiwi living overseas.  I'm 38, single with over100lb to lose.  I'm also a don't talk about my emotions just eat them.  Let me know if you'r still looking for a buddy

This is Izzie i will be your accoutabilty partner if you want to.

Get back to and let me know. We can do this over the internet ok.

you are not a lone please believe me. we can do this together.

take care,

Izzie please get back to me.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 22, 2008, 10:00 pm CST

To NightKatt

Hi NightKatt,

I'm an emotional eater too. I started Dr. Phi's book already. I would like to be your accountability partner. Go to http://www.yahoo.com and download yahoo messenger, it's free. Then add me to your contact list. My email address is lizzy_1954@yahoo.com . I hope to hear from you soon. I hope you will like to work with me.

Take care,

Izzie

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 23, 2008, 2:57 pm CST

A Circle of Friends with Loving Support

Hi all,

I'm Izzie and I am overweight. I really need support and I would like to be here for others. I weigh 220 pounds. I'm on Dr. Phil's program. I really love his program.

Take care all,

Izzie

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board