Messages By: photoflirt

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
March 18, 2008, 5:58 pm CDT

03/18 Love Junkies

Quote From: debeauvoir

I have been off and on with an abusive partner like Theresa. I have also thrown him out and then asked him to come back, felt sorry for him, given him a soft place to land although he has never given me anything in return but more abuse. He is out now and refusing to get treatment so I don't think it will ever work out. The problem is that I'm pregnant and he keeps promising to get help. I keep giving him chances in the hope that we could somehow provide a family for the baby. What Dr. Phil said, something like "You should be kicking down the door to get OUT, not back in," really hit me hard. I'm enabling him to exist in this world without getting help, so why should he?

This show opened my eyes!

You should run while you still can

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
March 20, 2008, 2:27 pm CDT

I hope this girl has the rest of her Childhood

I really hope this young girl finally gets to enjoy the rest of what is left of her childhood.  I really cannot see what the heck the Mother was thinking, I would have kicked his arse to the curb years ago?

Hopefully this mother and daughters can heal together and finally get to enjoy the freedoms most of take for granted.

Bravo Dr. Phil for helping them!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
April 3, 2008, 12:24 pm CDT

This Mother is enough to Drive anyone Nuts

Oh I feel so so sorry for this young woman!  This mother needs to get her own life, and realize that the backlash will be so unbelievable she won't know what hit her.

Is she going to sleep with her boyfriends to make sure they are good enough?  Good gawd this woman needs some serious therapy, and the daughter isn't too far behind.

Shame on this mother, I would have run away a long time ago, what happened to thinking on ones own, having her own identity, this mother is no better than a thief!

Time for Mommy Dearest to get her own LIFE!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
May 3, 2008, 3:40 pm CDT

The Moocher is at it Again

Well enough is enough with this guy, and how irresponsible getting another woman pregnant, when he can't even look after himself, I guess he's planing on being a moocher once again.  I feel sorry for this woman, guess she missed him the first time around, or perhaps she is just wanting to be mooched from like all the other people in this life!

Run girl run, this can only lead to nothing but unhappiness and a definite excuse not to work ever!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
May 5, 2008, 12:50 pm CDT

This is Creepy

OMG, this is so creepy, if the mother is so concerned about money, then why not cut the good son off!

Cut the cord, let him go and enjoy your own house, and your 2nd car (talk about a carbon footprint!)

I think both the mother and the son need some serious therapy, OMG I would drink to drown out that type of bickering out or get the heck out!

Butt out of each other's lifes and get on with your own!!!!!!!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 5, 2008, 12:59 pm CDT

05/05 Divorce that Daughter-in-Law!

Quote From: getrealtime

another mother who raised another MANCHILD,
Right On god forbid he stand on his own two feet and get on with the business most people call LIFE!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
May 6, 2008, 5:46 am CDT

We All Know King Sized Moochers

I think all of us have had the misfortune of having one friend that comes to mind when it comes to the ultimate mooch.  I had a friend for years who continually mooched off me (even though I'm on a disability pension).  I had great parents and they taught me one lesson which I have never forgotten, how to be resilient stand up and look after myself drawing on my own resources.

This friend of mine who is 52 male, unmarried, and still lives at home, is a consummate moocher.  Not only does he receive a disability pension, he pays no rent, and he continued to borrow monies from me which I didn't have, and then when I was fortunate enough to meet my husband he not only invited himself along, he started to borrow monies from my new beau even when he had an extra 20 in his pocket.  He eventually had borrowed, begged, lied, stole, and drove everyone who carried away for him.  Later after having broke off the friendship (which I thought I valued) I found out that this man was not only a moocher

but was living a lie about being gay, he burnt a whole thru the community in my city and basically used and abused everyone he came in contact with.

I truly believe that these types of persons are the ones who have spent their lives hoodwinking, lying, cheating, and beating friends for even a 5-er, thru this experience I've learned one thing 'THESE PERSONS DO NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE", and all would be victims of these types of users, moochers, beware!!!!!

These types of friendships or relationships are nothing but negative, never turn out well, and because of the lack of ability to care for anyone but themselves they are a laboring under the delusion that anyone in the end really cares..............................

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 7, 2008, 12:22 pm CDT

I don't need or want a bag of chips

Boy talk about ego inflated maniac's,  the first guest is just hilarious, do these men even figure they stand a chance.......................??????

Wait a minute these aren't MEN, they are boys and they have forgotten the basic things most women look for in a man, humor, humility, love, and the ability to put someone first before themselves.

The woman your first guest is looking for is only available in comic books, good grief how lucky I'm not into the dating scene, and neither my partner nor myself behave this way, we love each other for our faults, not our best traits......................thank the lord I'm lucky enough not to have met anyone like this in my single days, it would have been enough to lead me to spinsterhood.

LOL.............really boys you don't need to find a partner, you need a mirror and a constant recording of how deliriously happy you make yourselves.

I'm still laughing, thanks for the BIGGEST most Funny JOKE I've had all week!!!!!!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 14, 2008, 12:28 pm CDT

Former Beauty Queen and Fat

I cannot believe this woman!  Has she ever considered that all heavy persons are not slobs or gluttoness

hoovers?

What is the matter with these selfish persons, I used to be called skinny, stick, etc.  After I hit menopause I put on some weight, I'm far from obese but of course my body could be better.  I have an underactive

thyroid now and am having a horrendous time controling it, I eat like a mouse and apparently this so called beauty queen doesn't even know the meaning of beauty (if yah ain't beautiful on the inside, you won't be on the outside)how intolerant and ignorant this woman is, can't wait to see what she looks like after menopause LOL.

Grow up girl, mother nature isn't always kind, and be careful because you might be surprised by what can bring weight gain.

Oh how ugly this former beauty queen really is!!!!!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
May 23, 2008, 2:50 pm CDT

Oh Can We Relate

I watched with great interest on today show, and wrote a letter to Dr. Phil.  Both my husband I were extremely active until at 50 our health started to decline, and with tall slim builds we are constantly fighting the belly bulge, we are both about 30-40 overweight, we might not make for stunning television, but I'm sure we represent a great cross section of the population.

Oh to be picked to be one of the make-over couples...............................but everyone that is writing on these

message boards probably feels exactly the same way!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board