Messages By: south21

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 21, 2007, 2:50 am CST

01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Quote From: marlene67

If I was the girl's Mother, she should kick the Aunt out NOW - cannot figure that one out.  I think she is jealous that she is not the Mother.

Kick her out and right NOW - get a warrant on her.   Be safe now before it goes any further.

I think Enza is a lot of the problem.She is jealous,vindictive,and has a huge ego problem.She is a real peice of work.I commend the mother for not lowering to her anger.I agree,KICK ENZA OUT NOW!!!!!! She is a mean,spiteful,woman.She is at least half the problem between the mother and daughter.I hope Dr. Phil gets Enza good on Monday.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
January 22, 2007, 4:29 pm CST

01/22 The Dr. Phil House: Teen Intervention, Part 3

Quote From: lindalee1011

Dr. Phil.    I think that the aunt is not to be trusted in anything she says or does as she seems to running her own plans to make her look good. It seems that she wants to be in the lime light. I woulder if anyone else fills like I do?

I agree with you 100%..When she saw herself on camera today she tried to do an about face.The she starts pitting daughter against mother.When she is showing Alex how to cut food with a knife,she comments hasnt anyone ever taught you how to cut your food.She is still being manipulative,backstabbing,drama queen,and I wouldnt trust her as far as i could throw her,although it would be fun to try ....lol I hope Dr. Phil blisters her next week!!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board