Message Boards

Messages By: marina2u

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
frustrated
December 9, 2006, 11:25 pm CST

Does anyone own their stuff on this planet...

This is my first time posting a message.  I suppose I am getting so frustrated with people not taking responsibility for their own words, behavior, subjectivity (i.e. woman suing Kraft because she did not feel her guacamole dip was not "avocadoey" enough!).   reading the  description of this show  what really got to me was the sentence of this man saying that the heinous and soul brutal acts committed upon his wife, for example pouring steaming hot spaghetti sauce on her head, were "her fault" due to events the first year of the marriage.  I am groiwng increasingly frustrated wtih people always finding  fault with another and not owning their stuff.  Thanks for letting me vent everyone!

Marina2u

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
quiet
December 24, 2006, 2:37 pm CST

A crazy person will drive u crazy

Hi everyone, when I was 15 years old I made a very, very difficult decision to divorce myself from my parent who was schizophrenic with homicidal tendencies directed specifically toward me.  After a life of not only physical and sexual abuse, but the worst being the terribly confusing mental abuse and mixed messages, a true messing with my reality, I decided I had to leave.  Thank goodness as a musician I made my way to a concert career than take a more sinister past.  It was very difficult in t hat I had to face that my parent was either going to end up homeless and lost forever, or perhaps do something so outrageous that she would end up hospitalized and gettin the treatment she needed.  Thankfully, the latter occurred.  Having grown up with an exagerated sense of guilt, I can only be thankful things worked out as they had and by the time I reached age 15 these sorts of issues were coming to light more commonly along with medications, etc.  I knew if I stayed the potential for me to be driven beyond my sane thresholds was all too real, so I had to divorce myself, although not legally.  Thanks for putting up with the loooooong posting.  Have a peaceful day.  Marina2u signing off....

User Mood
Touched

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2007, 6:59 pm CST

Freaky Enza, big bad witch of the Dr. P. House

Enza is freaking me out!  She is blatantly, vengefully taking out her pathology on the child, not giving a damn who or how many victims she leaves behind, crushed or damaged in her destructive path.  I have heard it said that the craziest person in the room, house, is usually the person who supercedes all others and takes over.  This seems to be a perfect example of that.  Upon hearing her aside discussions with the teenager, I could not help but think this was not happening on any subconscious level that she was not aware of, rather that it was deliberate, vicious and that she was completely aware of what she was doing.  Usually very empathic with people who are sick, I think Enza is sick perhaps only if being brutally vindictive is an illness.  I also cannot help but perceive that she knows she is mixing up the girl and in so doing, exacerbates the issues she conveniently uses to attack the parenting, again, not caring at all and knowing full well the destruction and perhaps life long damage never mind clear and present angst for a child.  Sometimes I am only able to watch the show late evening and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what is aired when.  I would really like my roommate to see the first episode with this new family in crisis before the next one airs this coming Monday.  Anyone out there know what the deal is with the late night show, oft they are reruns but in  no sequence, and mostly not the same show shown in the afternoon.  Thanks for the vent!  Marina2u

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board