Message Boards

Messages By: ccrr79

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 21, 2008, 8:35 am CDT

I think they need to think about it

I am 24 and I have a  2 yer old. I take my daughter to bounce play  and i get up there and play with my daughter. All the older moms i see cant even get up to the top of the slide so they just let there kids play on there own. I have a friend who is older then me and when we went , i was the one who took her daughter up the slide and stuff untill they got the hang of it. I see the other moms saying there too old or just too tired to do that suff. Well you should had your kids early so u could play with them. My husband and I we will be in our 40's when she leaves to go to college. And my husband I will still be young enough to go do the things we want to do. I pass no judgemnt on these women, but they need to know if they can keep up. If they have a kid at 40 they are going to be 50 when they are ten and 60 when they go to college. Also think of all the health risks. Your chances increase of having a baby with a disibility and yes everyone has that chance but they say women over 35 it inceases so much more. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 21, 2008, 8:40 am CDT

Over 40 and Pregnant

One more thing,. Older children should not have to help out, They did not ask you to have another baby. My Step grandmother  was the oldest of the girls,, she was the 2nd child and she had to help her mother and my grandma never had kids b.c she had to help raise her sibs. She said she had enough and so she never got a chance to have that joy of her own. So its not the kids job.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board