Message Boards

Messages By: ldepaula

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
naughty
October 2, 2006, 2:18 pm CDT

Your husband can't stand alarm clocks....

Quote From: ak_chic

Ever since I got married I've had a terrible time waking up... My husband can't stand alarm clocks and is blessed to just wake up when he needs to. This has caused a lot of problems for me, and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to have to sleep in another room so that I can wake up and my husband doesn't have to think there's a fire when my alarm goes off!  He gets frustrated and sometimes thinks I'm irresponsible, but also understands I'm different than he is. So now we've decided to try having him get up before I do and then I can set the alarm to go off after he's up, so it doesn't freak him out.

So - even adults can have problems getting up! Please send any other suggestions!!!!!

I can not figure out how YOU using an alarm clock to get up is irresponisble!  I can't figure out how you sleeping in another room so you can use an alarm clock  is a good alternative.  It seems you solved your own problem...if your husband is getting up first, why set an alarm clock for yourself? Why not just have your husband wake you up? Or would that "freak YOU out"?

User Mood
Peaceful

Message Emote
sad
November 28, 2006, 8:11 am CST

A slight misquote of Shakespeare...

The man doth protest too much, methinks.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board