Message Boards

Messages By: katherinep

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 26, 2006, 6:05 pm CDT

All at once

Robert (19) is the father of my babies.  My babies are 14 months apart.  My name is Katie(22), and I am trying to realize that I am now a single parent.  My ex is trying to come and go as he sees fit for himself.  I cant have it .  The broken heart is so fresh, I cant move on. However he has. 

My sisters wedding is next  Friday, everybody in town will be their.  It doesn't help that I have postpartum depression and told all my old friends and now Robs new friends where to go.  I am the maid of honor and scared to death. I know he tells people nasty things about me.  But I have to go through with this. 

I wait by the phone all day for him to call, but after days of waiting I am so upset that I just yell.

" HOW CAN YOU DO THIS, YOU LEAVE ME TO RAISE THE BABIES ON MY OWN ."  He expects me to let him walk in and out, in and out  I don't understand he's all I have, and he knows it.  All he can do is hurt my feelings.  So all I do is keep my babies close to me 24/7.  If people only knew why I am acting this way?  Everyone is with him on this, I even hear his friends on the phone yelling "psycho,  Idiot".  Of course You'll get me going  just see my reaction which always is horrible.  I don't know how  to get along with this guy.  He's just pushing and I am already on the ground. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
upset
August 26, 2006, 6:24 pm CDT

Why me

I am 22 years old and gave birth totwo babies in 14 months .  Before having them my abs were sooo hot.  and now  I have stretch marks.  Before becomming a single parent I was hard on myself  and my ex would tell me that I am still very sexy.  I workout daily and I just can't seem to move on and feel good about myself.  A tummytuck will just make it worse.  How do I get fit fast and leave the old image of me in the past?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
August 27, 2006, 12:45 pm CDT

It isn't too late

Quote From: kwindshawn

I had severe PPD, and even though my daughter was born 19 years ago, I still struggle with it every day.  There have been several times in my life where I have been suicidal, and I still have those episodes.
    I like you suffer with depression.  My question for you is:  Why don't you reach out for help?  Icould not emagine what you are faced with daily.  I totaly feel for you and want you to know that.  I would say give yourself time to get over it .  But hay its been 19 years.  Don't you think its time?

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
frustrated
August 27, 2006, 1:03 pm CDT

Sex isn't everything

Me and my now ex who's younger than me,(19 and I, 22) had a great sex life like I am  talking mind blowing orgasms every time.  When we got pregnant the first time, we weren't committed really. ( I think he was but I was just having fun with the guy )  I was a very free spirit. ( not promiscuous) He didn't grow up with a great family life and desperately wanted one of his own.  However being tied down for me made me feel sooo depressed, and acted like a BITCH almost everyday.  The sex was the only thing that connected and felt good about.  Two kids later and my attitude drove him away.  Now hes the free spirit and yes hes being promiscuous.  Sex can't make a relationship work.  Even if your guy is young. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board