Message Boards

Messages By: kameofarms

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
September 21, 2006, 8:42 am CDT

Coping with the death of a child

I know what it's like to loose a child. I lost my infant son 20 years ago to SIDS. To this day I still mourn for him. Most days are ok. Other days like his birthday, the anniversary of his death still bother me. I always wonder what he would have been like, what he would be doing. I never got to see him crawl, say his first word, take his first step. My arms still ache to hold him. Losing a child is the most horrific thing in the world. They are supposed to bury us not us bury them.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
September 21, 2006, 9:34 am CDT

Don't date him

This web site is a big joke. The women on there need to get a life. Everyone gets hurt in life relationships but we don't have to slander someone because it didn't work out. Even if Todd wasn't honest in his relationship with the women he was with that doesn't give them the right to slander his name. Don't get me wrong, I would love to bash a few guys who treated me like dirt. I might say that they were gay, had herpes, were bisexual etc but I would never put their picture or their real name on the Internet. The women who post these hide behind anonymity but they can put his name out there for everyone. That is totally wrong. If they got something to say then let people know who you are. These woman are slanders every one who puts a picture and a name should be sued for what they say. These remarks could cause Todd to lose his job jeopardize any chance he has at promotions etc. Tasha needs to change her website not to included pics & names that way everyone remains anonymous. Or the women must put their name on there as well. How would some of these women like it if guys put on a web site that they are whores, nasty gold-diggers, lesbians, bisexual etc. with their names and pics. They would raise a fuss guarantee. I think this web site should change the way it goes about things.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board