Messages By: marsandvenus

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
frustrated
September 11, 2006, 1:40 pm CDT

My husband is hiv

Hell-o out there,

This is my first time on the discussion board, matter of fact I just found this today after watching Dr.Phil.  My husband has been diagnosed with hiv about 9 years ago, and we have been married for 11 years.  He was diagnosed 2 years after we were married.  The doctors said that he had hiv for over 4-5 years ago.  I was blessed because I diagnosed as negative.

One of the problems that we have is our sex part of our marriage.  My husband feels really bad about what has happened to him and our marriage, then on top of all of this he was  diagnosed with being a diabetic about 3 years ago,  which  now he has problems with his impotence.  This is and has caused even more problems in our marriage to be frustrated and he feels less than a man, because of this.  I stay frustrated because I am able to have sex .  I love my husband what would you do?  He really is a good husband.   

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
hopeful
September 14, 2006, 12:00 pm CDT

Hang in there

Quote From: miche1972

I tell myself the same thing every day " god will not give me more than I can handle" there are days I do question it though!!! The last few weeks with my son have been very very difficult and everything is a fight. He has become violent and very very foul mouthed. His Psychiatrist is telling me the foul mouth is part of the Bipolar and perhaps I shoudl try the attempt of telling him he needs to go into the bathroom,get all the potty words out and than come back out............. I don't know everyday lately I am questioning how much longer I can do this day after day! but each day I keep going. I figure somewhere in here God has a lesson for me and for him. Just hope he shows it soon. So I can understand
Hello mother.  I'am raising my granddaughter who has adhd,add,imposive behavior.  I had her since she was 3 years old and she is now 15 years old.  I have cried and prayed all these years, but now my granddaughter is getting somewhat better, and after placing  her in a private school, who deals with kids behavior, she is doing much better in school.   So I say continue to pray and ask God to continue to help you to understand the illness, and with prayer ,meds, and therepy, it will get better.                      God bless you

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
November 6, 2006, 10:39 am CST

Out of character

Quote From: iwonttell

Hi i am a married female and just recently the HIV issuse has come up.  Me and my husband have just be tested about three weeks ago and the results were negative.  The concern that I have is that I just recently cheated on my husband about two months ago.  I used protection both times when I did.  I am afraid because this is out of my character and I cant believe I did this.  Do I have much to worry about.  Should I go ballistic although Ive been tested negatrive?
My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!here I am having a situation with my husband who has HIV/Aids and you and your husband has been tested and you cheated on him!?  Ask yourself why would you do something like this?  You can believe you did this, because this affair was not I dont believe was a forced affair.  You did this because this is what you allowed to happen.  Now ask yourself  was it worth what you are feeling now?  No dont go ballistic, go to God and ask for his forgiveness, and dont ever do this demonic fornication act ever again.  In my case, my husband was unknown positive before we got married.  It is not because he cheated on me.  You and your husband may need to seek professional  help.  There is a lot missing from your marriage.  Happy married people dont cheat!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
November 6, 2006, 10:53 am CST

11/06 The Lie Detector

Quote From: dknigh

A child that young is not going to know what to say and the video says it all. She was crying out of fear. A good mother can tell by the cry if she is hurt or if she wants something or what. I am a man and I can tell by the cry that she is being hurt. I do not fill the mother is helping with the way she is teaching the child. I believe that this has filtered the child's emotions but the very first response in the video shows it all. Go get him Dr. Phil
We can lie to each other, but we can not lie to God.  The truth will be revealed.  Without judging, I think they all need prayer.  Please keep the child in prayer for she is the  most innocent party here.  Pray that she will get the best help, so that she will be able to have a successful life. I am raising my granddaughter now, for the last 12 years, not because of sexual abuse, but parents drug abuses./neglect.  Which she has multible special needs.  KIDS ARE THE ONES THAT SUFFER!!!!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
hopeful
July 12, 2008, 11:03 pm CDT

Living on a prayer

Let's not judge these people, or you allow yourself to be judged by God.  Pray for them.  After watching the show maybe YOU can help them instead of talking about them.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
July 14, 2008, 1:51 pm CDT

Hiv/Aids/diabetic/ impotence

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

Honey, if you have a good husband stick by him.  He needs you now more than ever.  Being a diabetic alone is enough, besides being positive.  You just be sure you are tested often also.

Can they not give him something for his impotence?  Bless your heart.  I know it must be fustrating for you and for him to.  I will pray for the two of you and let me hear from you again.

Talk to the doctor.  It just may be they can give him something that can help.  Good luck

Thanks for responding.  Yes this has not been the easiest marriage in the world, but who's marriage is.  Please   stay in agreeance with me keeping my marriage in prayer.  We have talk to doctor's, he has tried somethings, but nothing worked.  A lot of what was offered was very painful.  I know that someone, somewhere has got to know something and is willing to share their story with me. 

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
July 14, 2008, 1:53 pm CDT

HIV/AIDS Support Group

Quote From: dlrsdrnll

Honey, if you have a good husband stick by him.  He needs you now more than ever.  Being a diabetic alone is enough, besides being positive.  You just be sure you are tested often also.

Can they not give him something for his impotence?  Bless your heart.  I know it must be fustrating for you and for him to.  I will pray for the two of you and let me hear from you again.

Talk to the doctor.  It just may be they can give him something that can help.  Good luck

Are you married?  Who do you know is HIV positive?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board