Message Boards

Messages By: s_wgauvin

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
November 7, 2005, 6:55 am CST

enjoy your time

Something must be said about the 'perfect 10'  It changes like the minutes. Obviously, marriage for Angel is not an option. You cannot have this mental block and attempt a relationship of any kind. I think its best to leave relationships to those that value the work, dedication and constant appreciation that it takes.

Angel needs to search out or make herself available to those that she values and for right now she has high expectations - not such a bad thing in my book, provided they are reasonable expectations. If you are single - enjoy being single and when you are ready to join a relationship then do the work to make it real and lasting ;)

Mrs. G

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
November 7, 2005, 7:15 am CST

computer and relationships do not mix

eHarmony and the like have no value and should not even be included in a conversation about love, marriage and relationships. Its embarassing to see women and men devalue  human contact and all that marriage and love has to offer by portraying themselves as leftovers and societies throwaways. I can see it as entertainment....possibly...somewhat like those hideous gossip magazines.  Does one honestly think that there is respect and admiration to be found here? Personally, these sites and matchmaking organizations are the equivalent of a brothel...you best put yourself on the corner and catch the best thing rounding the bend. What are we teaching the generation behind us watching the selling block ..moreover...what would you tell your children attempting to find love like this!? Madness....

Mrs.G

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board