Message Boards

Messages By: semiprecious

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 19, 2006, 10:36 am CDT

Lazy moocher!

My adult daughter moved back home in March 2006, with her 8 year old daughter, boyfriend and pregnant with twins. The boyfriend is the father of all three children (twins were born in May). They were only suppsed to be with us for six months. They were going to save enough money to get a place of their own. Well, we havent seen any job, money or motivation in 6 months. My husband and I feed everyone. Daughter and boyfriend sit and watch tv all day. The educational shows like Jery Springer, Maury and lets not forget MTV. He always has money for cigerettes and gas to tool around but no money for formula or anything else.I told the boyfriend yesterday it wasn't fair that my husband works 12 hour days sleeps for 5 and goes back to work, while he sleeps till noon and my daughter serves him lunch in bed. His reply was, " I'll take my s--t and leave. He did, and so did my daughter after him. We asked for the key back and told my daughter she cannot come back. They are now living with his mother and will be selling my daughters car so he can go to Chicago and make a better life and my daughter will eventually follow. Do you think the state will make a difference for a lazy moocher? Why can't my daughter see him for what he truly is? My main concern is the grandchildren, and I will miss them terribly! How should I react? I would never talk her out of it and I'm trying to be strong! Can someone like this guy truly change?

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
angry
November 7, 2006, 5:18 pm CST

One more lie detector test!

I don't know why a lie detector test wasn't given to the pervert's girlfriend! Especially after the child referred to "they" as hurting her. I just didn't like her attitude. She suspected this guy for a long time of hurting this baby. That came out when her and the pervert said she would accuse him of something after getting the mail!!! And we all know women are capable of doing bad things, even to children. Someone better get to the bottom of this story, before another innocent child is brought into the home of this sicko and his girlfriend. ( the pregnant girlfriend's baby). I just hope Dr. Phil gives us an update, after the creep is found guilty or finally confesses!

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
frustrated
November 7, 2006, 5:35 pm CST

I agree!

Quote From: princy

Three year olds don't make up such emotion. If she was coached to say such a thing, she sure wasn't coached to show the emotions that are going on. As a surviour of childhood sexual abuse this is not something you just make-up. Why would a three year old have to be changed ? She should be potty trained. For a man so concerned about his daughter where does all the anger come from he shows? He's a LIAR! His bully attitude is a defense, his e-mail address speaks for itself. He agreeded to the lie detector test and failed, he has an excuse for everything that doesn't go his way. That wife is not being truthful, she knows more than she's telling. DENIAL is what's going on with her. A man that is 21 and messes with a 14 year old also speaks for itself, he likes young girls, he needs to be behind bars. This probably isn't the first time he's done this, this is just the time he got caught. If it was my daughter he would never ever be alone with my girl again!!!!!!
I agree with what you are saying. Just to add a point, I feel that it was an important point for Dr. Phil to bring out the charge against the pervert's father. When Dr. Phil asked him if he was abused, his face and answer said it all. I wonder what the stats are for victims becoming abusers without the needed help!  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board