Messages By: ksueditz

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
September 19, 2006, 2:08 pm CDT

Total Agreement

Quote From: mindy9767

I feel that the Mother-In-Law was wrong here.  I wish that was said more on the show.  I feel like she was able to "play up" the drama of the situation.  The Mother-In-law had no right to stay in the house after she was told to leave.  I do believe the daughter clawed her because she was putting her hands on her and would not give her the child.  That's not the Mother-In-Law's place.  I would really hurt someone if they did the same thing to me in my own home with my own child.  I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE>>>  What right does the Mother-In-Law have to have the daughter charged with a crime on something that she is at fault with too?  She should have never touched her.  Why didn't she get charged with that?

Again, I feel like the Mother-In-Law got away with a lot during this show.  I feel that Dr. Phil should have made a bigger point of that and not let her play the "Southern Old Lady" bit so much.  She isn't the world's greatest grandma, otherwise she would not have had their Mom arrested.  She may love them, but not enough to see the truth.  She still did not see the truth on the show and she never said she was sorry for the mess with the law she created.  I feel that was a family problem, not a law problem. 

I also feel that Dr. Phil is expecting the daughter to "get over" a lot of it and that is what's going to make everything better.  You can't have it both ways with fighting the charges and having family get togethers so the Mother-In-Law can see her grandchildren. 

I have problems with my mother-in-law and it's me "getting over things" to make everything smooth just because she is old and set in her ways.  What sense does that make??  If Dr. Phil ever has a follow-up on this show, I want to be a guest to let him know he didn't stress this issue enough.  :)

My ex mother-in-law came to the hospital when my 1st son was born and even though I was alredy pg when my ex and I got together, we had made the decision to raise my son as my ex-husbands, my ex mother-in-law came and told me that I ruined her precious son's life and that I was a wh**e.  I should've known then that my ex was a mama's boy and ran. B/c from that pt. on he always defended the horrible things she said. Now she dotes on the child that ruined her son's life. I totally agree that the husband needed to stand up for his wife. And dr. phil didn't stress it enough.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
angry
November 28, 2006, 2:04 pm CST

I'm with you on that!!!

Quote From: kath123

As a mandated source (home care worker, )I have seen my share of domestic abuse, whether it be spousal or children involved, I can tell you one thing:  Atleast where I live, the CPS people are no help at all.  I have to agree with the mother and grandmother on this one!  I have seen time and time again people plea with these "professionals" re:  their children being clearly abused and they come up "unfounded."  I am telling you, I have witnessed abuse to children in my work and have been to court and told what I saw and nothing is done.  I cannot understand why this happens and how on earth these victims are returned time after time to the abuser to have their little lives ruined forever.  It makes me physically sick to my stomach and to think these so called proffessionals are being paid by my tax dollars to send these poor innocent children back for more abuse!  I would love 10 minutes alone in a room with that guy!

My best friend adopted two children 3 years ago. And the daughter was 11 when she got her and she had been living with a biological mother who had been doing meth since she was born. It took 11 years for them to rescind her rights. And this was after two more babies were born testing positive for meth!!!!! CPS is not always all about the children, they are human too. Which means the also have ulterior motives and make biased decisions for whatever reason. SO  it is other people's jobs, like the judges and Dr. Phil's, to make sure the social worker's are doing theirs.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
confused
November 28, 2006, 2:28 pm CST

How much abuse is enough to persuade you something is wrong?

Quote From: playnpray

Could the mother be suffering from Meuhensausens by Proxey or have a problem which causes her to have preceived presecution or want to be in charge. This is not to belittle Jermany. But so far there has not been physical findings after the visits with the one exception.  I understand about sexual offenders first hand.  But maybe Jermany is getting so stressed from all this also. Anyway, I am looking forward to what happens in the child's life.
You say there was only one example of proof of abuse. How much is enough to constitue abuse to you? Does she have to be torn in two, does she have to have an STD, does she have to wait until some day when her dad gets her pregnant? Then does it constitute abuse?

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
angry
November 28, 2006, 3:29 pm CST

EXCUSE ME!!

Quote From: harleygal1

I have to agree that I too have been torn on this issue as to his guilt or innocence but the behavior of the mother as well as the grandmother appears as though they are enjoying their

15 minutes of fame.  I don't think any of them care I think they love the limelight.  They are having a great big power struggle as to who is going to be in control.  I feel that Jeremy is coming across a bit of a jerk because he is trying to clear himself of very false accusations that can effect the rest of his life and his marriage and new baby on the way.  What about the so called mother who has 3 children by 3 different fathers.  What does that say about her character?

She has three children by three different fathers so she has a questionable character? I have four children by three different fathers! So I must have questionable morals? No, I think that I made a beautiful surprise with my first son, and  then had another boy with my first husband, and two more girls with my current husband. Does it mean that I would make false accusations at any of my children's fathers? No, and I don't think Krista is making false accusations either. Jeremy on the other hand, has slept with a girl, at the age of 14 and got her pregnant. He has made numerous morally wrong actions, and you question the mother b/c of her childrens parentage. Nothing like blaming the victims. She is only doing what she feels is best for all of her children, whether they have different fathers or not!

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
frustrated
December 4, 2006, 6:10 am CST

How much work is being done at school?

My son is in 4th grade and on average he brings home 3-4 assignments a night. Sometimes 2-3 just in Math!! He is also writing a book report once a month, and a weekly assignment in Social Studies. Then there are his assignments in Science, Spelling and Reading. But Math is the big one, he has a workbook, single sheets and computer sheets. We assess the situation when he gets home so that we know how much time he has to be a kid before he has to crack down on homework. We usually put aside an hour, at least, for him every night. But when he struggles, like with reading, then it can take up to 2- 2 1/2 hours. And I have three other kids, younger than him. Where are we supposed to find the time? And what are they doing in school, if they are bringing home so much?

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
hopeful
December 12, 2006, 1:55 pm CST

Definition of model

The definition of model is: noun; one serving as an example to be imitated or compared.

How can he say that a model is just a fashion model, they are to be imitated just by definition alone, let alone by industries standards. To say otherwise is just plain ignorant.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
December 12, 2006, 1:58 pm CST

12/12 Convince Me!

Quote From: candywoman

Parents have less time with their children than school officials and friends.  We are all responsible for the crap that we as a society allow.  Take some responsibility yourself.  Parents are doing the best that they can with what they have and this sick industry has no idea of societal responsibility.  Growing up and being mature means that you look at all sides and not blame any one person.  We as a society are allowing this and it is time that we all stand up and realize that everything we do impacts someone else.  You don't live in a vacuum and neither is this industry a vacuum,  it does leave a lasting impression on youth.  I have 22 years of counseling youth as my experience what do you have?

I have a cousin who had(has) bulemia, her parents were beyond involved in her life growing up. They spent time and money on her and she still lacked the ability to see herself as thin. She wasn't a size 0 but she had beautiful curves and a flat tummy. And no matter how much you told her that she could not see it.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
frustrated
December 12, 2006, 6:20 pm CST

Who cares how she spends the holidays?

Why is it anyone's business how she chooses to spend her holiday's? Though from the previews, I understand that she is making everyone else's life miserable, too. So, maybe Dr. Phil can get her to understand that if eveyone else wants to celebrate let them, just leave her out of it?!

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
worried
January 11, 2007, 1:56 pm CST

Why is she the guilty party??

I don't understand why dr. phil is blaming Cressi?? She wasn't the one who kidnapped Darby. And how does he know that Darby's father didn't tell her the things that she believes?? His family could be telling her for years that her mom abondoned her. Maybe Cressi didn't try as hard as dr phil believes she should've but that doesn't give him the right to attack her. He should be pressing the pt. that Darby's dad took her away f/ her mother and never attempted to forge a bond between them.

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
blank
January 20, 2007, 6:24 pm CST

Favoritism sucks anyway you slice it!

My sister has three kids, a 6 yr old girl, a 4 yr old girl and a 7 month old boy. And she favors the 4 yr old. They all three have different dads, and my sister claims to love the 4 yr olds dad and that's why it's hard for her to punish her. But that means the 6 yr old is constantly being yelled at and blamed for everything and the baby is pushed aside. He has been sick almost since birth and yet my sis seems not to care to take him to the dr. But when the 4 yr old sniffles, she runs her to the hospital. Now the 4 yr old is spoiled rotten and nobody in the family wants to take her b/c she doesn't listen and my sister can't figure out why she can't get a babysitter. All three kids are getting a raw deal b/c the 4 yr old will never learn how to deal w/ life and the other 2 will resent her. And also the other 2 will never know what it truly means to be loved by their mom.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board