Message Boards

Messages By: othrsideofdark

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
September 20, 2006, 1:26 pm CDT

Pro-Todd!

I am a female, and I am very against Tasha's website. It is absolutely horrible. It is completely unethical to have a web site which intends to personally insult men, not generally, but specifically. I do not understand why this woman would even want to create a site such as this. What was going on in her mind when she decided that she would like to embarass, anger, and hurt hundreds of men? She has/is possibly ruining men's future relationships and or careers. I deeply, deeply hope that Todd wins this case in court, and even moreso, that Tasha is somehow forced to take down her website.

- Lori -

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 1:37 pm CDT

Post Severe Depression

I have been through a very horrible, severe depression and I hope to never feel that way again. It was the worst time of my life. I have felt depressed since then, but nothing was as agonizing as that year or so - constantly crying, hating myself, planning suicide, self-mutilating, etc. Life to me was pointless and I was worthless.

After much time, support, medicine, and help from others, I have overcome that depression; I feel like a completely different person. I don't believe that I have ever really been a happy person, at least not since I was a child. However, I would MUCH rather be content than horribly depressed.

<3

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 1:40 pm CDT

In the beginning, God created LOVE

...which is why I see absolutely nothing wrong with interracial or homosexual relationships. I honestly do not understand how so many people can be so ignorant and close-minded.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 1:45 pm CDT

Self-Injury

Quote From: ellerocks

my daughter is 15 and has been doing the cutting, waiting to get her into counselling, we know that it started from bullying, and got that under control, but sometimes she still does it, usually to take away the pain from other things that bother her. this year she started high school, and decided skipping school is the cool thing to do. She has only been at the new school for just over a week now, and I have gotten 4 calls saying she missed classes. she has run away twice now, walked around all night long, at least that is what she tells us. and we found her at the park the next day hiding in the bushes, which we has searched the night before.  Now she decided that she isn't coming home after school, I am still waiting for her to come home now and it is 8pm,  she won't tell me who her friends are so i dont even know where to look for her. She has admitted that she sometimes takes off to the big mall her and hangs with her friends. I have to small children and can't go traipsing through that damn mall it is too big to look for her. I can;'t deal with this, its too much on my plate. I feel like just giving up and running away myself from all this crap. her dad came over and we talked to her for 2 hours last night to find out what was wrong, she never came clean, we asked lots of questions we got nowhere, and today, she skipped class again and didn't bother to come home or phone to let me know she is ok. what do I do? How do I help this child?
I have suffered with self-injury for three years now. It is a very real addiction. Through two therapists and over five medications, I still haven't fully gotten over it. It will take maturity, help from others, and time. Good luck with your daughter. I hope she gets well soon.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board