Messages By: lilbyttie87

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
chillin'
September 20, 2006, 4:17 pm CDT

Dating

Quote From: jbbrjwz

On the show I just watched, you had a white girl wanting to be with a black man that is in prison for killing her brother. She needs to stop and look at what she is doing. Men in prison are con artist and very good at telling you what you want to here. Yes I am talking from experience. My friend and I both married men that where in prison for various charges. They promise the world and protest they have found God. But just wait, they get out and within six months to a year they are back locked up. So the girl in the show needs to wise up and walk away. If nothing else for the respect she should show to her deceased brother. The guy in prison is a loser. Good people do not murder others. She stated she had children, where is her respect for them. Interracial relationships are ok for some, but when there are already children and then it being someone from prison. Then please tell her to run the other way.
I must say I somewhat agree with you, but also somewhat disagree.  I do believe this woman should be more than careful with this man because she does have children & that's very important.  The children's safety should definitely come first.  But as for her dating this man I'm not against it.  I do believe prisoners can change.  Just because you & your friend married men who said they changed & found God, but evidentally lied, doesn't mean that this man is lying.  It may not even be that the men you & your friend married lied about finding Christ.  People are human & do make mistakes.  Sometimes is takes a lot for people to change & if something even so small changes it can make them make mistakes again.  That doesn't make it right for people to make mistakes because they need other's help.  People should want to do good for themselves.  But I believe with all my heart anyone in prison can change with the help of Christ.  So as long as this woman is very careful & does it the right way I think it's more than alright.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board