Messages By: patriciad06

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 4:46 pm CDT

09/20 Revenge of the Exes

Quote From: noellskie

OMG are you kidding me! Regardless of whatever this guy has or has not done, what these women are doing is no different that what youth are doing online - only we call it CYBER BULLYING! This is the excatly one of the points I make in my thesis which is on the topic of cyber bullying. If a youth says something negative, hurtful or hateful against a peer it is labled as bullying, but yet were does this behaviour become acceptable ? Is it just because they are adults that they seem to think it is ok? I know Dr. Phil will set them straight on this. If we want our young people to treat others with respect online than we as adults need to set that example and not engage in and model the same behaviour we are telling them is not ok!

Dr. Phil I know you have my back on this don't you!

I just want to give your props! this was an outstanding post~

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 4:51 pm CDT

09/20 Revenge of the Exes

Quote From: kaykwilts

Even though your husband's ex may be a biotch you shouldn't wish that harm comes to her in the form of her cancer killing her.  Just ignore her comments and be happy with your husband. 
EXCELLENT advice!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 5:00 pm CDT

Interracial Relationships

Quote From: kelz4532

I am in a interracial relationship and i don't see anything wrong with it. My man is black and i am white. He is the best thing that has ever happen to me. He has the best manners ever and he treats me like a women should be treated. I love him with all my heart and i can't see my life with out him. My family hates it. But when you love someone i believe that you should follow your heart. SO WITH DATING OUT OF YOUR RACE JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART. THE OUTSIDE IS JUST A COLOR!!!!!!

I am sorry your family hates your relationship with your love, but I happen to agree with all you wrote! I applaud you for not letting outside forces come between and your man!! Best of luck always!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board