Message Boards

Messages By: drphilfan13

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2006, 10:18 am CDT

09/25 The Dr. Phil House: A Family's Last Chance, Part 2

Yeah i am not sure what will happen with them but i know Dr.Phil will take good care of them,i bet he is mad at them or something like that!

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2006, 10:34 am CDT

He/She Won't Commit!

yeah there is this girl at school and i love her ALOT

do you have any sugesstions on how i can get her to

be my girl friend?

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 23, 2006, 10:08 pm CDT

He/She Won't Commit!

Quote From: alfie33

I have been dating this man for 6 to 7 months.  It is a long distance relationship.  We talk on the phone several times a week.  He told me when we met he was gun shy.  He has been divorce for 2 years.  His ex wife was in an affair and then just dropped a bomb on him and filed for divorce.  He lost his wife and 2 sons just like that.  His 2 boys were his wole life.  When were together it is great.  It seems we have the desire fora relationship, but when he leaves he doesn't seem to get excited to make plans for the next time tobe together, I feel like I am always pushing for our time together.  I really want to be with him, I probably am falling in love with him but I will not let him know that other than how I treat him.  We neither one say those words to each other.  I don't even know where I stand with him and I am afraid to ask him, becuse I am afraid  I will scare him away.  One other thing he said to me earlier on was to be patient with him.  What kind of questions should  I ask him to be more confortable with where I stand with him.  My emotions are going crazy with not knowing where I stand with him.  Any advice , please help?

Dont be scared...just ask him and do it strait up!

i ask girls out all the time and tell um i love them strait up...

i say just go for it!   :smile:

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
October 2, 2006, 4:37 pm CDT

well,well,well

Ok....so here is the deal. I go to school and i find out this girl i like doesnt like me.What should i do to get her to like me or something like that...i at least wanna be friends with her!

Can you help me?

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
November 3, 2006, 4:02 pm CST

ummm

yeah Dr.Phill....

My sister is not saying a word about her father...I asked her if he did anything to her and she was SO scared to say anything!

What am i supposed to do Dr.Phil?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board