Message Boards

Messages By: uncltodd

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
October 6, 2006, 10:03 am CDT

Last five pounds?

It is a shame that you are so hung up on the last five pounds.  I am 448 now I stated at 660 and I am recovering from the gastric bi-pass and it is nice to know I will be thinner.  AFter having my life almost cut short and my abilities being so limited I am grateful for the oppertunity to walk and not look like I am having a heartattack.  To be able to go to my daughters room and wake her or to put her to bed.  Learn to have fun dont worrry about it make your self alittle happier and the stress will disappear and you will be more apt to loose the last five pounds.  Life is to short to be so distracted by 5 pounds.  Maybe I am not what you want to hear but I am glad to be alive and wish I only had five pounds to worry about.  Look around you and find someone whos is worse off than   you and appreciate the fact you are so close to y our goal.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
ecstatic
May 4, 2007, 4:15 pm CDT

CANT LOOSE THOSE LAST POUNDS CONT.

This is uncltodd and I have an update.  at the last message I was 448 and now I am 349 I have lost an additional 99 pounds.  It is not easy but it is happening and it is taking alot of hard work.  one step at atime and it is doing what can be doneand it is beinghappy with what is being accomplished and setting another goal and achieving it too.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board