Message Boards

Messages By: kelseym127

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
sad
October 7, 2006, 11:29 am CDT

HELP!!!!!!!!

I'm extremely obese and I can't seem to lose any weight. I'm a girl and I weight 119 pounds. I've been trying to lose weight for a few months, and I can't get anywhere below 119. No matter how much I try, nothing ever changes.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
sad
October 7, 2006, 11:32 am CDT

I need help!

I'm extremely obese and I can't seem to lose any weight. I'm a 13-year-old girl and I weight 119 pounds. I've been trying to lose weight for a few months, and I can't get anywhere below 119. No matter how much I try, nothing ever changes.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 7, 2006, 11:34 am CDT

Help!

I'm extremely obese and I can't seem to lose any weight. I'm a 13-year-old girl and I weight 119 pounds. I've been trying to lose weight for a few months, and I can't get anywhere below 119. No matter how much I try, nothing ever changes.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
frustrated
October 9, 2006, 1:07 pm CDT

Breaking Unhealthy Habits

My unhealthy habits that I want to break are that I tend to eat when I'm bored and sometimes at night I get hungry and eat very soon before I go to bed.  I don't know how to break the second one, because I hate to be hungry.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 19, 2006, 12:55 pm CDT

Diet

J/k I'm not obese. I was just overreacting. And I only weigh lik 118 now.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2006, 2:10 pm CDT

Ways to Exercise in the House

I exercise in my house by playing Dance Dance Revolution and doing exercise videos.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2006, 2:19 pm CDT

Bulimia

I think I have an eating disorder.  Often after I eat something, food forces its way back up my throat.  I think I might have acid reflux.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2006, 2:23 pm CDT

Ha ha!

I'm 13. I watch TV and use the computer before I start my homework. And I don't even have a bedtime. I can stay up as late as I want.  You adults aren't the boss of me!  I'll do what I want!

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2006, 7:40 pm CDT

Quote From: missy77

How long have you been doing that? And are you still enjoying it?
I have been doing this for about 4 months, and I still really enjoy it.  It's a lot of fun.

User Mood
Mellow

Message Emote
blank
October 20, 2006, 7:43 pm CDT

Quote From: marcia52

I've attempted numerous times to do videos and just gave up ... were you able to just put them and do it? or did you have to deal with your self-talk first?

I was just ablet to just put them in and do it.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board