Message Boards

Messages By: ktsleep

User Mood
Worried

Message Emote
upset
October 10, 2006, 1:45 pm CDT

Help -Child that is involved with BDSM

I have a niece that has a learning disability.  My sister is at her wits end and having trouble communicating with her.  I spoke to both of them and said I would help.  My neice is 22 but her

reasoning ability is not much past 16.  She is in college and has gotten herself into BDSM and the collar me program.  I am trying to communicate with her but am finding it very difficult.  She has

agreed to take the submissive collar with a coupl in Arkansas who are in the Master position.  He is 46 and his wife is 33.  They have 2 children 15 and 12.   I have tried to explain the danger in driving out to see them.  She has gone twice and is planning on going again in 2 weeks.  They pay her gas and she does the house work and is involved in sexual actitvity with them.  On the collarme.com website the couple state that they are looking for a submissive as a gift to each other.  My niece is

putting herself in a very dangerous position but she sees these people as her new family.  In the last nine months they have started taking her calls at all hours to win her trust and to allude being there for her.  In my heart I feel something is going to go very wrong.  I do not know how to work through this one.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!  It has become Urgent!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board