Message Boards

Messages By: purple82

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
angry
November 20, 2007, 6:26 pm CST

Something Is Not Right!!!

The wife isn't acting like she is all that scared.  Why didn't she leave immediately?  Why was the first person she called when she felt sick was her husband?  Too many things don't add up.  I was in a situation with an abusive husband....I know fear.  She doesn't have that look or even act that way.  I left and never went back. 

Dr. Phil, you need to get those children to safety!  And it isn't with either parent right now.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
confused
December 29, 2007, 6:31 pm CST

Smoke No More

I'm sorry that it has taken something as serious as a health crisis for this woman to realize that she needs to quit smoking.  When are smokers going to realize that this is a dangerous and potentially deadly habit?  I've never smoked.  I used to live with a smoker.  I don't get the whole "smoking thing".  I don't buy into the story that it's an addiction...no, sorry.  I've seen friends who smoke just stop cold turkey so I know that anyone can do it.

I hope this is a wake up call for others.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 6, 2008, 11:18 am CST

Only The Rich & Famous

I can't help but hear on the news (over and over) the problems of Britney Spears. She has been afforded some of the best help avaiable and turned her nose at it...help many people who really need will never see.  The media portrays her as under all this stress as a single mom with 2 little boys.  She doesn't know the first thing about stress...she has people to do everything for her!  No, she is just spoiled and needs to grow up!!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
confused
January 6, 2008, 11:30 am CST

I Don't Get It

I have 2 teenagers and we have talked about "cyber bullies" and we agree that it is nonsense. My kids know that it occurs in "cyberspace" and therefore it isn't real...they just ignore it.  The media has made a frenzy over this.  If it's a big concern; then parents need to take control of the computer.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 12, 2008, 3:41 pm CST

Parents Need To Do Their Job!

I am a single mom of 2 teenage boys (16 & 19)...been a single parent for 11 years.  When are parents going to wake up, stop making excuses, and start making their kids behave?  It's not hard, its a matter of priorities...kids come first when you're a single parent because you have double-duty to do.  My boys know better than to misbehave.  Wake up parents and do your job!!!

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
blank
January 15, 2008, 4:59 pm CST

Where Are The Parents?

The mother of the17-yr that was on the show, and really didnt care that her daughter was out illegally drinking every weekend, should have been arrested upon leaving the show for child neglect!!  The 17-yr old should have also been arrested for underage consumption...then maybe she won't be so proud of her weekend partying anymore.  This has to stop.  Yes, I have teenagers and no, they do not ever drink, they know better.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board