Message Boards

Messages By: iwonttell

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
October 30, 2006, 9:05 am CST

Nervous

Hi i am a married female and just recently the HIV issuse has come up.  Me and my husband have just be tested about three weeks ago and the results were negative.  The concern that I have is that I just recently cheated on my husband about two months ago.  I used protection both times when I did.  I am afraid because this is out of my character and I cant believe I did this.  Do I have much to worry about.  Should I go ballistic although Ive been tested negatrive?

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
December 1, 2006, 12:15 pm CST

really was out of my character

Quote From: marsandvenus

My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!here I am having a situation with my husband who has HIV/Aids and you and your husband has been tested and you cheated on him!?  Ask yourself why would you do something like this?  You can believe you did this, because this affair was not I dont believe was a forced affair.  You did this because this is what you allowed to happen.  Now ask yourself  was it worth what you are feeling now?  No dont go ballistic, go to God and ask for his forgiveness, and dont ever do this demonic fornication act ever again.  In my case, my husband was unknown positive before we got married.  It is not because he cheated on me.  You and your husband may need to seek professional  help.  There is a lot missing from your marriage.  Happy married people dont cheat!
Me and my husband have been married for 4 years and this is the 1st time i have ever cheated on him ( and last)!  I guess I was hurt by finding out that he cheated on me shortly after being married and a year and a half before my cheating situation.  He kept throwing it in my face and i was fed up with it.  Not wanting to leave i did what i did and i regret it.  I thought it would make me feel better but only made me feel worst.  We have been tested again and it was negative.  I dont beleive he has cheated again and i know i am definately not.  I do ask the lord for his forgiveness every day and every night.  I thank you for responding to my message and i will bless you and your husband in my prayers!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board