Message Boards

Messages By: jesusislord

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 3, 2006, 2:58 pm CST

hello,  well  i  hope  they get the help they need!  drinking  is a sin!   people can have a good time  without drinking!   drinking  only leads to problems,heartache's,pain,sadness and hurt!!   people  makes fools of them selfs too!  also they can kill someone or them selfs  if  they drive a car.  praying for  them all!  God bless!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 5, 2006, 11:53 am CST

11/02 Gorgeous Isn’t Enough

well  if a person cheats one time. they will cheat again.  gettint married  to them will not change a thing!  if a person cheats on you. they never loved you in the first place!!   cheating is a sin and its wrong to do that to a person!  it only causes pain and heartache.   if a person  wants to cheat then they don't need to  date steady or get married..  that way  they will not hurt someone or the family!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 7, 2006, 3:26 pm CST

11/08 Cougars and Sugar Daddies

well   its takes a long time to get to know about a person. when dateing.  a few months is too soon to talk about getting married!!    as for age,  it all depends.  age  don't really matter, but you can go too far with the age thing.  if they are old enough to be your dad,mom,grandma,grandpa. then thats way to old!  if they are young enough to be your kid.  then thats way too young.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
November 8, 2006, 2:00 pm CST

quote!!

Quote From: sexybabe20

Why the hell is a few months too soon? Sometimes you just know!
ok  you  must have a attitude problem!!   it does take time to get to know a person!   thats why there are so many people  leaveing each other not long after they are married!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
chillin'
November 9, 2006, 2:29 pm CST

hello

Quote From: bear_ta

I knew I loved my husband and would spend the rest of my life with him in 15 mins. Sometimes it just happens, and by the way.. he's 7 years older then me.

o.k.  i  think  you live in fantasy land!  you can't know a person in 15mins! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 10, 2006, 1:25 pm CST

ok

Why are you so bitter? I didn't say I knew him in 15 minutes. I'm still learning things about him every day, but we have been in love and together since 15 minutes after we met over 7 years ago. Sometimes it happens. Are you angry because it's never happened to you, or that it happens for anybody at all? I had a fantasy that I'd meet a man fall in love and be happy, so I guess I do live in a fantasy land... yippy for me! I'm so happy I want everyone to be happy, why don't you?
you took what i said the wrong way! 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 10, 2006, 1:26 pm CST

Quote From: shannonchads

Anything is possible. My husband said he knew almost instantly as well, I didn't. We have a wonderful relationship and have been married over 6 yrs. Maybe you haven't found that kind of love yet or maybe you're not suppose to. Either way it goes, weirder things have happened. I just don't think you should write off another persons life just because you don't or can't see it.
i think you took what i said the wrong way!!   i am just saying it takes a long time to really get to know a person!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
November 10, 2006, 1:39 pm CST

qoute!!!!!

Quote From: design1

What is so wrong with a sugar daddy and a gold digger falling in love?  Absolutely nothing as long as both parties realize that's just exactly what they are.  I think it's hilarious that little girl is trying to convince herself otherwise.  I'm not saying she's a bad woman - not at all - but simply delusional to think that she can be a hired slut and a lady at the same time.

As for Sanjay, I say get your grind on baby!  If you're the kind of guy who loves to lavish his woman - there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.  Just remember, you are getting a woman who is used to you being able to make her starry eyed.  Once you can't do that anymore because you get too busy or you get tired of shopping or tired or travelling or heaven forbid you lose your ability to have a good erection then you will only be left with a very spoiled flax haired vixen who will waste no time in finding someone else to fill the void you left - AND -  the best part is that she won't even tell you that she's moving on.  She will just do it and keep up pretenses with you that she is innocent and ladylike.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to make your relationship permanent Sanjay - if that is what you really want to do.  Just please, please, please don't be a gawd darn fool.  It's okay to be a fool, but not a gawd darn one.  Get a prenup that stipulates she's entitled to something fair after a certain number of years (like 10 years).  If she's able to put that much time into a relationship, she deserves something after all.

well  you fall in love with a person for who they are!  not for money and what they have!!   its not what they have that counts. its them who they truly are as a person that counts!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 13, 2006, 1:10 pm CST

ok

Really? Explain it to me. And while you are at it explain the woman that was married to the BTK killer. She knew him for 30 odd years. How long does this take? Times a wastin'.

well   people don't need to rush into getting married.  need to date  for a few years. like 3 years at least

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 13, 2006, 1:49 pm CST

11/08 Cougars and Sugar Daddies

Quote From: janiesmith

As a mother there is absolutely no way a 34 year old could treat a 17 year old with enough respect or dignity.  Just dating her alone shows his lack of respect.  There is a difference between 17 years apart when you are over a certain age, but 17 and 34?  This young lady has a right to be concerned and unfortunately there is probably not alot  she can do, but her writing her message of concern should not be misconscrued as her passing judgement.  17 years old is barely old enough to be dating, never mind dating someone with so much more life experience.  She should be very cautious. 

that  is so true!  i  agree!  

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board