Message Boards

Messages By: yakyak

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 7, 2006, 11:51 am CST

11/03 Shocking Accusations

Jeremy's wife said that she didn't know  how he could touch Kaylee since she saw all that was going on.  Abusers are sneaky.  They can do it when someone is even there.

I was sexually abused as a child and believe me; they find ways in a very short time.

Parent's keep your eyes open.  It may be happening as you read this.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 10, 2006, 4:27 am CST

11/01 Is This Normal?

I agree with her about the paganism in "christianized" holidays.   I am Christian; NOT Jehovah Witness. 

People do what they want to do.  I don't judge anyone for what they want to do.

There is one other pagan holiday that was left out though.

The true Sabbath of the Lord thy God has been exchanged for sunday keeping.  That is paganism of the highest order.

Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 12, 2006, 4:19 pm CST

11/01 Is This Normal?

The point in this keeping holidays/holydays depends on who your God is?

1 Kings 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD [be] God, follow him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

amazingfacts.org

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 9, 2007, 6:28 am CST

Rev Jakes , Rev Sharpton and Dr Phil

I don't see any of these people jumping on the Dog for taking the Lord's name in vain on his show.  What's with that?  The N word is just a word.  I am white and have been called names.  WHO CARES?  Sticks and stones and all that stuff.  RIGHT?

If the "Rev's" want to get upset, they should jump on the networks for taking the Lord's name in vain.  Jesus/God are more important than the Dog.

Blacks denigrate their people more than anyone else can. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 30, 2007, 6:40 am CST

11/30 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

Dr. Phil, you told the mother of that boy who wanted to go to spring break that she would know if he misbehaved.  I can tell you that is not always so.  I did things that my mother knew about. 

I think he is too young to be involved in that kind of lifestyle, even if it's only for a week.  I think you are wrong to encourage a child to be around that kind of "party". 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 30, 2007, 8:48 am CST

11/30 Ask Dr. Phil and Robin

Quote From: tarzansmama

If she doesn't let him go, he's going to break away from her next year at college anyhow, and for the rest of his life he'll remember how he didn't get to go on vacation with the rest of his friends.  I did some really stupid stuff when I was in my late teens and early 20's, but at least my parents let me go on the Senior Trip to Florida.  I can still remember how much fun that was, and if they had not let me go, I would still remember how bad I felt to be left behind.  After partying, drinking, getting involved with some unsavory people, I am 36 years old, healthy, have a good job, and was able to build a house last year. 

She needs to trust that her son will make some wise choices in life and lighten up on him.  He looks like a good kid anyhow; he looked a lot more mature than I was at that age.

Let's put it  this way.  I am very sure that Robin would NOT allow Dr. Phil to go to those kind of parties.   There is never a good age to attend those kind of parties.  Just my opinion.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 25, 2008, 7:17 am CDT

04/25 Confronting Grandpa

Dr Phil, for someone who says he knows the bible and were ready to swap scriptures with grandpa you weren't very ready today.  It's Exodus 20 not Exodus 22 where the ten commandments are.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board